DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth
"Long Live Zimmerman" Sprayed On OSU's Black Cultural Center - Printable Version

+- DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth (http://www.dltruth.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion (http://www.dltruth.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Education Discussions (http://www.dltruth.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: "Long Live Zimmerman" Sprayed On OSU's Black Cultural Center (/thread-1337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - Virtual Bison - 04-20-2012

(04-19-2012, 03:35 PM)bigfoot Wrote: this guy "virtual bison" has a distinct flair in his writing and position....methinks he sounds like someone I have encountered before...hmmmm....this guy smells fishy..or rather bisoney.. i think he is a tool, who has a veritable panoply of internet handles..i recognized his taint

Maybe our paths crossed. But here on DL Truth we can be anonymous. Some of us have good reason.

(04-20-2012, 12:37 AM)Herbert Spencer Wrote: Virtual Bison has been a poster here for quite some time. Although we don't always agree with his positions, he has done nothing to be characterized as fishy or tainted. You, on the other hand, are a new guy who hasn't earned any slack. You had best mind your manners or find a new place to play.
Thanks. I do wash daily to get that fish scent off of me.

Seriously, I agree more often than not with people here. But a little dissent here and there is not a bad thing.

(04-20-2012, 12:45 AM)Ben Johnson Wrote: Wrong guy. The guy you are thinking of used to put holes in Africans occupationally.

The Bisony guy is closer to home but probably not home.

Thanks Ben. I wonder what person put holes in Africans?

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - Don Dresden - 04-21-2012

Game over.

[Image: ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg]

Warning Graphic Photo: Possible New Evidence Shows George Zimmerman's Bloodied Head

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - bigfoot - 04-21-2012

Thanks for posting this...had not seen this footage, it is chilling and brutal. I watched Zimmerman's articulate brother on the Piers Morgan show last week(?), being grilled, not interviewed.He mentioned that the hospital records would support the claims of what had happened, regarding Mr. Zimmerman's injuries. I thought it was interesting how Piers Morgan kept stating,(for obvious effect), how Trayvon was just walking home, "with a bag of skittles"...he said this 3-4 times during the interview, as if to paint this image of innocence and childlike interests of Trayvon. I am saddened by this tragic event for everyone, including Trayvon's grieving family, but after looking at the photos and hearing Zimmerman's side...and seeing the photos of Trayvon, you guys posted, my position has completely flipped toward the defense of Zimmerman.. big-time. Still, a sad story for everyone..on both sides

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - Ben Johnson - 04-21-2012

(04-20-2012, 04:41 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: Thanks Ben. I wonder what person put holes in Africans?

Mugabe's worst nightmare.

So the story is that Trayvon was screaming for help and not the guy with the broken nose and cracked skull that witnesses said was screaming for help. The Special Prosecutor perhaps should be enrolled in Special Education.

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - bigfoot - 04-21-2012

Robert Mugabe is a cancer and blight, the likes of which the continent of Africa has not seen since Idi Amin. Pray for Zimbabwe

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - ham - 04-21-2012

Quote:Robert Mugabe is a cancer and blight, the likes of which the continent of Africa has not seen since Idi Amin. Pray for Zimbabwe

Robert Mugabe ( a school teacher) was the Martin Luther King of Rhodesia. Idi Amin was instated through a coup orchestrated by the English to overthrow a marxist government. Amin was once compared to Cassius Clay in his role to inspire oppressed African masses.

Was he ham?????...key word Ham.. was.. Robert Mugabe has trashed the most prosperous country on the continent of Africa. It was once the bread basket of Africa, now it's a basket case, thanks to "uncle Bob". Robert Mugabe and his gangster thugs, a.k.a. Zanu PF, have driven it into the toilet. He has rigged every election since the early 90's and slaughtered thousands of his own countrymen since. Hopefully, he lives long enough to be brought up on international charges as a war criminal, after he is deposed. I hear that he wakes up screaming in the night, bathed in sweat.... must be horrible to be beset by nightmares such as this. Good ol' "uncle bob"...the gift that keeps on giving..

Roy Bennett, is a great man and beloved by the people of Zimbabwe, ("Pachedu") his efforts are slowly and inexorably making a difference in the world of public opinion. A soldier for peace and democracy and a man of prayer.

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - ham - 04-22-2012

(04-21-2012, 05:55 PM)bigfoot Wrote: Was he ham?????...key word Ham.. was.. Robert Mugabe has trashed the most prosperous country on the continent of Africa. It was once the bread basket of Africa, now it's a basket case, thanks to "uncle Bob". Robert Mugabe and his gangster thugs, a.k.a. Zanu PF, have driven it into the toilet. He has rigged every election since the early 90's and slaughtered thousands of his own countrymen since. Hopefully, he lives long enough to be brought up on international charges as a war criminal, after he is deposed. I hear that he wakes up screaming in the night, bathed in sweat.... must be horrible to be beset by nightmares such as this. Good ol' "uncle bob"...the gift that keeps on giving..

Roy Bennett, is a great man and beloved by the people of Zimbabwe, ("Pachedu") his efforts are slowly and inexorably making a difference in the world of public opinion. A soldier for peace and democracy and a man of prayer.

Hmm...
How many countries have prospered -and in which domain- after the power control steered into the hands of majorities of color?
To be completely honest, though, the same can be said of ALL those irredent freedom governments...from Walesa to Yushenko...the former tortured " honest pariahs" begging for democratic chances soon reveal themselves corrupt, inept, profiteers any of or all of...as scandal ridden as their predecessors.

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - Virtual Bison - 04-24-2012

(04-22-2012, 01:31 AM)ham Wrote: Hmm...
How many countries have prospered -and in which domain- after the power control steered into the hands of majorities of color?
To be completely honest, though, the same can be said of ALL those irredent freedom governments...from Walesa to Yushenko...the former tortured " honest pariahs" begging for democratic chances soon reveal themselves corrupt, inept, profiteers any of or all of...as scandal ridden as their predecessors.

Power corrupts. This applies to Ukraine, Africa or the US. To an extent I believe that to get ahead in politics one must sell a bit of their soul. Honest people do not succeed in the political arena. This may be why Ron Paul never got anywhere near the White House. He would not play the same game that the globalist-corporatists are playing.

RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - Martin Eisenstadt - 05-05-2012

[Image: Screen-Shot-2012-05-03-at-12.36.59-PM.png]

For those of you who don't follow such things, the blonde-haired blue-eyed gal on the right is Elizabeth Warren aka Hocumhontus, the Dimocrat candidate for US Senate from Massachusetts who claims she is a "minority" because her "great-great-great-grandmother" might have been Cherokee. And how.