DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth
Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Printable Version

+- DL Truth: Distance Learning Truth (http://www.dltruth.com)
+-- Forum: DL Hall of Shame: Individuals (http://www.dltruth.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: George Gollin (http://www.dltruth.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill (/thread-374.html)

Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Little Arminius - 08-28-2008

Gollin sounds exceptionally pissed, Janko is angry (perhaps he didn't like the answers about SATS that Poimen gave him?) and George Brown is apparently not the good-natured Australian academic we thought he was. Throw in Jack Tracey's barb, cyberstalker Bill "Loser" Huffman's comments and something from "samiam" (grow up, asshole) and you have the quintessential RA or No Way Gang attack on Ray Hill. Disgraceful and weak.

DD attack on Ray Hill

Which one was the worst? Let's have a poll.

RE: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Little Arminius - 08-31-2008

Quote:Re: "DL Truth" discussion forum
by George Brown on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:14 am

g-gollin wrote:
Robert Ray Hill (the person who explained that an unidentified hacker had made me a "World Information Distributed Umiversity Grand PhD and Full Professor") has announced on Degreeinformation DL the existence of a new forum named "DL TRUTH" ("DLT," somewhat like "BLT" which is a sandwich. Perhaps "DLT" is a sanbwich) at http://www.dltruth.com.

Yeah, but you can be guaranteed that the Reverend Professor Dr Swifteagle WEEDU has nothing to do with the board. The initial postings and far too lucid. Anyone wanna place bets on how long it will last (considering the defamatory material it currently hosts)?

Cheers,

GeorgeGeorge Brown

old DD thread in which G. Brown speculates about DL Truth's demise

I guess that George Brown hasn't changed his views since receiving his PhD, apparently he has held them for quite a while. I was fooled by his more open-minded posts at degreeboard and by his background running that very questionable, Australia-based, hotel management school that catered primarily to Malaysians.

I'm not sure about the bona fides of his current affiliation:

www.billyblue.com.au

Let me point out that he has never had any affiliation with the very reputable George Brown College in Toronto, alma mater of TV celebrity chef Robert Rainford.

George Brown College

RE: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Brian Crawford - 09-01-2008

Little Arminius Wrote:
Quote:Re: "DL Truth" discussion forum
by George Brown on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:14 am

g-gollin wrote:
Robert Ray Hill (the person who explained that an unidentified hacker had made me a "World Information Distributed Umiversity Grand PhD and Full Professor") has announced on Degreeinformation DL the existence of a new forum named "DL TRUTH" ("DLT," somewhat like "BLT" which is a sandwich. Perhaps "DLT" is a sanbwich) at http://www.dltruth.com.

Yeah, but you can be guaranteed that the Reverend Professor Dr Swifteagle WEEDU has nothing to do with the board. The initial postings and far too lucid. Anyone wanna place bets on how long it will last (considering the defamatory material it currently hosts)?

Cheers,

GeorgeGeorge Brown

old DD thread in which G. Brown speculates about DL Truth's demise

I guess that George Brown hasn't changed his views since receiving his PhD, apparently he has held them for quite a while. I was fooled by his more open-minded posts at degreeboard and by his background running that very questionable, Australia-based, hotel management school that catered primarily to Malaysians.

I'm not sure about the bona fides of his current affiliation:

www.billyblue.com.au

Let me point out that he has never had any affiliation with the very reputable George Brown College in Toronto, alma mater of TV celebrity chef Robert Rainford.

George Brown College

Perhaps we should contact his local media and employer as the likes of George Gollin (George Dana Gollin, George D, Gollin) and John Bear do with people they target. His local newspaper and TV stations may like to know about his former hospitality diploma mill in AU.

RE: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Fort Bragg - 09-01-2008

Brian Crawford Wrote:Perhaps we should contact his local media and employer as the likes of George Gollin (George Dana Gollin, George D, Gollin) and John Bear do with people they target. His local newspaper and TV stations may like to know about his former hospitality diploma mill in AU.

He's like Gollin or Bear in the US. He owns the media. It allows them to print innuendo backed by their expert. While we can easily find credibility problems with Bear/Gollin/Brown, the mass media chooses not to.

RE: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - DR ANATIDAE - 09-01-2008

Little Arminius Wrote:old DD thread in which G. Brown speculates about DL Truth's demise

George has forgotten that DL Truth exists because of him - and his mates at that pathetic DD site.

RE: Gollin, Janko, George Brown et al. unload on Dr. Robert Ray Hill - Little Arminius - 09-01-2008

It is so true that perhaps we should redesignate this forum within the DL Truth Hall of Shame to "George Gollin/George Brown" to accurately reflect the damage Aussie George Brown is helping inflicting on DL worldwide?  Admin, what do you think? Sad