Mount Carmel Institute of Biblical Studies
Please let me know what y'all think of this school that i am involved with...
http://www.mountcarmelibs.org/
larryjf Wrote:Please let me know what y'all think of this school that i am involved with...
http://www.mountcarmelibs.org/

Looks like a nice school. The price is right. I admire people who donate their time and effort to further Chistian education.

It will never please the vainglorious Bill nor the sociopathic pugilist Janko nor the psycho sodomite Levicoff.
Looks like a nice school.  The price is right.  I admire people who donate their time and effort to further Chistian education.
It will never please the vainglorious Bill nor the sociopathic pugilist Janko nor the psycho sodomite Levicoff. [/quote]

I concur. The majority of those posting at DD would have no knowledge of Christian values, and, as I've said elsewhere they are the epitome of evil. This is perhaps a non-Christian-like comment, but it is true.
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:
Ben Johnson Wrote:Looks like a nice school.  The price is right.  I admire people who donate their time and effort to further Chistian education.
It will never please the vainglorious Bill nor the sociopathic pugilist Janko nor the psycho sodomite Levicoff.

I concur. The majority of those posting at DD would have no knowledge of Christian values, and, as I've said elsewhere they are the epitome of evil. This is perhaps a non-Christian-like comment, but it is true.

Well said, gentlemen.  On it's own it stands for values that decent people support.  When considered in conjunction with the perverts, social aberrants and mental defectives who oppose it, there is no doubt it's a first rate program worthy of our consideration and support. Keep up the good work, Larryjf.
Herbert Spencer Wrote:
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:
Ben Johnson Wrote:Looks like a nice school.  The price is right.  I admire people who donate their time and effort to further Chistian education.

Well said, gentlemen.  On it's own it stands for values that decent people support.  When considered in conjunction with the perverts, social aberrants and mental defectives who oppose it, there is no doubt it's a first rate program worthy of our consideration and support. Keep up the good work, Larryjf.

Repeat after me, WACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have all of you forgot that that is what they called the compond in WACO, Mount Carmel????????
Brian Crawford Wrote:Repeat after me, WACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have all of you forgot that that is what they called the compond in WACO, Mount Carmel????????

The only thing wrong with WACO was that the Clinton crew decided to kill their opponents.
Ben Johnson Wrote:
Brian Crawford Wrote:Repeat after me, WACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have all of you forgot that that is what they called the compond in WACO, Mount Carmel????????

The only thing wrong with WACO was that the Clinton crew decided to kill their opponents.

No, there were many problems with WACO.

1. The local sheriff had Koresh in town many times and should have arrested him then.

2. That nonsense at the compound took way too long when it went on for weeks. They should have got an undercover in with the group as one of them. (This could have been a male and female agent team acting as a couple.)

3. Their purchases of the assault weapons could have been and should have been monitored closely (the ATF yellow sheet provides that tool any time you buy any gun). They were civilian, legal, long guns which were then converted to being fully automatic. The purchases of those parts should have been red flagged.

4. The case of hand granades being delivered by UPS which broke open while being delivered.

And we could disect the entire incident up to the point of the long ride where they (FEDS) could be seen approaching the compound from hundreds of feet away. So there was no element of surprise.
Not to mention that the ATF agents went in firing when a knock on the front door and the presentation of a search warrant might have sufficed.
Ben Johnson Wrote:Not to mention that the ATF agents went in firing when a knock on the front door and the presentation of a search warrant might have sufficed.

Well if guys in ski masks all dressed in black were on my roof, I'd be shooting too.
if a "school" should be closed based on the poor or harmful (presumed or real ) impact its student have on society, we ought to burn at stake all greenwich village schools milling pot-smoking liberals, or even bogus denominations milling chicken, draft-dodging so-called "conservatives".
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fitzwilliam Institute picolo 8 67,241 03-12-2020, 01:39 AM
Last Post: jhB123456