72 unwanted visitor
what a bunch of a$$holes...
and for what?
So that Thomas Chip White could talent scout another gay teen fairy?
So that Bear could sell another copy of his XVIII edition guide?
PFFT!
The turds were both poacher and game in the sordid world of John, George, Chip and other dysfunctional internet kings...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
(09-21-2017, 06:23 PM)Howie Felterbush Wrote: Ten years next week since the infamous Janko/Elmer encounter. Both turds have since been flushed, but the aroma lingers on. Janko raised an excellent question: how exactly did Elmer earn a living?

Count on God to take out the trash.
(09-22-2017, 03:17 AM)Ben Johnson Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 06:23 PM)Howie Felterbush Wrote: Ten years next week since the infamous Janko/Elmer encounter. Both turds have since been flushed, but the aroma lingers on. Janko raised an excellent question: how exactly did Elmer earn a living?

Count on God to take out the trash.

He's a little slow on the switch for my liking. He needs to clear out that backlog and get caught up.
John Bear Wrote:He did make several passes at Marina on the two occasions when we met in person, 2 or 3 years ago.

Is Klempner's wife really that hot, or was Greggy just testing the waters for a little bi-threesome action?

uncle janko Wrote:A dear friend of mine in Vancouver is manic-depressive, and once drove from Vancouver to New York to see Ismar Schorsch at the Jewish Theological Seminary in NYC (unannounced).

Ignoring for the moment the unlikely event that Janko ever had any dear friends anywhere, do we know any mental cases in the Vancouver area? Perhaps the initials QTJ are relevant? Who called Janko "John" after he croaked, in a futile attempt to stem the joy and ridicule? As if using the bastard's first name would create empathy for that fucking loser.

uncle janko Wrote:He said that he and his girlfriend got married . . .

Greggy lied? Who would have expected that?

uncle janko Wrote:I kept it cordial and pretty nonconfrontational, letting his numerous guilt-trip attempts wash off just as I did similar guilt-trip attempts from prisoners when I was a prison chaplain; the more whining, the more hideous the crime was a weirdly accurate rule of thumb.

Wonder if law enforcement in Vallejo and environs noticed a sharp drop in the number of unexplained disappearances of young females after Elmer snuffed it? Also a rise in unemployment among Asian masseuses?
(09-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Armando Ramos Wrote: Wonder if law enforcement in Vallejo and environs noticed a sharp drop in the number of unexplained disappearances of young females after Elmer snuffed it? Also a rise in unemployment among Asian masseuses?

Or Modesto? He took a big interest in the Laci Peterson case. Scott was convicted of murder with virtually no evidence and a shit load of innuendo.