Misogynist George Gollin Caught Stalking Female Candidate
Sound familiar? Marxist millionaire George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) believes that his deserved path to glory is being blocked by an innocent woman, so he begins stalking her obsessively.

Caught in the act by fellow Dumb-ocrat Big Debbie (again).

Also note the comments from posters, who describe Gollin and his "absolutely bizarre" conduct as "screwball," "cuckoo," "lame," "dishonest," "a joke," "silly," "goofy," "idiotic" "pitiful," "pathetic" and "moron." Or in short, pretty much the same stuff he used to get on the DL boards.

If I were Ann Callis I'd think seriously about obtaining a restraining order. Gollin has a well-documented history of death threats, stalking, computer hacking, defamation, civil rights violations, academic fraud, impersonating law enforcement, and quite likely a few other things that only his darling lesbian cheerleader daughter Chlamydia knows for sure. This guy is a bad day at the post office waiting to happen, and he ought to be kept under lock and key.

Quote:Posted on February 20, 2014

Gollin gets screwy.

There is no doubt that George Gollin is running an unconventional campaign, but unconventional may have just veered into screwball.

According to an Ann Callis volunteer, Gollin himself spent this Saturday afternoon (2/15) outside the Callis Campaign Headquarters, located at 1922 Edwardsville Club Plaza in Edwardsville, putting flyers on Callis volunteers' cars and putting up Gollin yard signs in front of the Callis HQ. Oh, and our tipster also got photos of Gollin doing this:

[Image: GollinStalksCallis01.jpg]

[Image: GollinStalksCallis02.jpg]

[Image: GollinStalksCallis03.jpg]

[Image: GollinStalksCallis04.jpg]

[Image: GollinStalksCallis05.jpg]

Hey George, I'm no David Axelrod, but a little friendly advice: the reason campaigns spend time ID'ing voters is in part so they don't waste time and resources trying to persuade or GOTV voters who support the opponent's campaign. Here you are doing both, to not only Callis voters, but people who volunteer for Callis. That's cuckoo.

Well, not sure this is really a race anymore, but I am still looking forward to that debate tonight at 8pm. Wonder if Gollin will show up at the Ann Callis Pre-Debate Party at Quality starting at 5:30?

Quote:This is a new one on me
Friday, Feb 21, 2014

* From the always interesting Big Debbie's House blog about Champaign-area politics--

There is no doubt that George Gollin is running an unconventional campaign, but unconventional may have just veered into screwball.

According to an Ann Callis volunteer, Gollin himself spent this Saturday afternoon (2/15) outside the Callis Campaign Headquarters, located at 1922 Edwardsville Club Plaza in Edwardsville, putting flyers on Callis volunteers' cars and putting up Gollin yard signs in front of the Callis HQ. Oh, and our tipster also got photos of Gollin doing this

Gollin and Callis are Democrats hoping to challenge freshman GOP Rep. Rodney Davis.

* One of the pics--

[Image: gollin1.jpg]

What an absolutely bizarre thing to do.

- Posted by Rich Miller
Sounds like another Crazy Guggenheim-funded book in the works:

"Operation Gold Brick: How I Brought Down Another Woman By Stalking and Treachery"

I'm sure the publishers are lining up, just like they did for the last one. Rolleyes
Important warning to all women in
Champaign, Decatur, Godfrey, Taylorville, Urbana
and environs:

STALKER ALERT!

[Image: BewareStalkerGollinStalking02.jpg]

WOMEN BEWARE!

If you see this man, report him to your local authorities. Do not try to apprehend him yourself.
(02-22-2014, 01:56 PM)Martin Eisenstadt Wrote: Also note the comments from posters, who describe Gollin and his "absolutely bizarre" conduct as "screwball," "cuckoo," "lame," "dishonest," "a joke," "silly," "goofy," "idiotic" "pitiful," "pathetic" and "moron." Or in short, pretty much the same stuff he used to get on the DL boards.

They left out "dangerous" and "sociopath." Whoever the Callis camp tasks with removing Gollin's signs ought to do so wearing gloves. I wouldn't put it past him to smear those things with Black Leaf 40.
Yay! My daddy is losing! They might let me come back to the US soon. Then we can sing the SMDFMA song together again when Grandma and Donald are in the basement!! Keep stalking, daddy!!!

<3
c l-g
If I saw one of those signs outside i would do just what these lovely ladies are doing:

[Image: Femen.jpg]
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(03-02-2014, 05:00 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: If I saw one of those signs outside i would do just what these lovely ladies are doing:

[Image: Femen.jpg]

Gollin seems like the kind of perv who would dig that sort of thing.
Is this Gollum's latest TV ad? Umm, maybe not. Which is real, which is fake? I think the real one is more fake than the fake one.

(03-05-2014, 05:19 AM)Martin Eisenstadt Wrote: I think the real one is more fake than the fake one.

Is gollin retarded? Did he actually approve the "real" video? The one where the fake Al Michaels shouts "Unbelievable!" right before Gollum starts his rant? Right you are, Al--Gollum is totally unbelievable. We've been telling people that for years, but you wouldn't expect him to run ads confirming it.

I guess Gollum's plan to defeat Rodney Davis is to completely discredit himself among those who don't already know he's a joke, and thereby save Callis some money in the primaries so she can spend it in the general come November.

And what's up with that "miracles" theme? Does he need to remind everyone that it truly would take a miracle for a retard like him to get elected? Again, you wouldn't expect him to admit that his campaign is just the fantasy of some aging poseur with more money than sense, even though it's obvious to everyone else.
(03-05-2014, 09:51 AM)Albert Hidel Wrote: Is gollin retarded? Did he actually approve the "real" video? The one where the fake Al Michaels shouts "Unbelievable!" right before Gollum starts his rant? Right you are, Al--Gollum is totally unbelievable. We've been telling people that for years, but you wouldn't expect him to run ads confirming it.

Gollin could have saved a bunch of money and just run this as his latest campaign ad. Everyone knows who they talkin' 'bout:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transgrifter George Gollin Harrison J Bounel 7 5,952 03-20-2022, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  Hypocrite George Gollin Endorses Diploma Mill Candidate Martin Eisenstadt 18 124,436 05-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragg
  Unethical George Gollin Sued Again--This Time in Illinois! Henry Greenberg 8 35,330 07-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Harrison J Bounel
  Unethical Scumbag George Gollin Fined $5000 for Ethics Violations Armando Ramos 23 116,638 11-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  George Gollin SS Pals' Hooker Scandal Armando Ramos 21 122,477 03-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  George Gollin Ebola Connection? Yancy Derringer 9 53,203 10-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Time: George Gollin 'Making Money on Gov. Shutdown' Herbert Spencer 26 167,008 09-15-2014, 06:59 AM
Last Post: bigfoot
  George Gollin's Racist 'Eggplant' Slur WilliamW 30 193,502 07-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragger
  Gay Activist George Gollin Trounced In Primary WilliamW 19 126,305 04-30-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: 4Knee Kate
  Does George Gollin Have Syphilis? Dickie Billericay 4 48,386 04-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Dickie Billericay