A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR DOOGLEARSE
Dear Dooglearse

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2010-11 Edition of Who's Who among Executives and Professionals.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved June 20th, 2010. Congratulations.
The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate based not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.
To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please visit here. Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is July 31, 2010. To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

With best regards,

Benjamin Stevens

Vice President, Research Division
Cambridge Who's Who
498 RXR Plaza, 4th Floor
Uniondale, NY 11556
Hey, another opportunity to buy for one's self a fake form of recognition! Gee, I never would have seen that coming, certainly not from someone with two fake doctorates! Great work!
dooglearse Wrote:Hey, another opportunity to buy for one's self a fake form of recognition! Gee, I never would have seen that coming, certainly not from someone with two fake doctorates! Great work!

Senility has really set in when one talks to one's self!
I seem to remember your 'degree' taking less than 3-months to complete - part-time and with great assistance from your self-appointed panel of 'experts', and with no previous qualifications or experience in the field of study!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was therefore no surprise to anyone that you wanted to hide the results.
BROWN TEAL Wrote:I seem to remember your 'degree' taking less than 3-months to complete - part-time and with great assistance from your self-appointed panel of 'experts', and with no previous qualifications or experience in the field of study!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was therefore no surprise to anyone that you wanted to hide the results.

Your "memory" is, of course, faulty. Or perhaps another agenda is peeking through?

Changing the subject doesn't change the facts.

7 years, not 3 months.

The committee included the president of a huge nontraditional university, the preeminent author in this field, a provost of yet another university offering distance learning, etc.

The results are not hidden. They are available to anyone--as available as anyone's doctoral dissertation from an accredited school.

Where can we find your doctoral dissertation? Oh, yeah, you didn't write one. But you do have two Ph.D.'s from fake schools now out of business. (If one's home-based university closes, does one have to move?)
dooglearse Wrote:Your "memory" is, of course, faulty. Or perhaps another agenda is peeking through? Changing the subject doesn't change the facts. 7 years, not 3 months.
The committee included the president of a huge nontraditional university, the preeminent author in this field, a provost of yet another university offering distance learning, etc.
The results are not hidden. They are available to anyone--as available as anyone's doctoral dissertation from an accredited school.
Where can we find your doctoral dissertation? Oh, yeah, you didn't write one. But you do have two Ph.D.'s from fake schools now out of business. (If one's home-based university closes, does one have to move?)

Quite obviously you have also very conveniently forgotten that your 'quickie degree' almost resulted in Union losing its accreditation; which, of course, it should have done!
BROWN TEAL Wrote:Quite obviously you have also very conveniently forgotten that your 'quickie degree' almost resulted in Union losing its accreditation; which, of course, it should have done!

Please provide any shred of evidence that my 7-year Ph.D. at Union had anything to do with their difficulties with either the OBR or NCA. Go ahead. Find any authoritative link. And to think someone who purchased two fake doctorates from unrecognized, unaccredited, out-of-business scams can call anyone else's degree "quickie" is amazing.

You're full of it. You described your sojourn into the world of diploma mills and have been defending against it ever since. No one could believe you did it once (Trinity). But when you re-loaded with Knightsbridge, wow! Buying a degree from a guy who sells them from his house!

I enjoy a Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, with a dissertation published and available to anyone in the world. And in all of these threads on all of these boards, no one with a real doctorate has ever criticized it. Just the likes of you--either touting fake doctorates or none at all. Sweet!
dooglearse Wrote:Please provide any shred of evidence that my 7-year Ph.D. at Union had anything to do with their difficulties with either the OBR or NCA. Go ahead. Find any authoritative link. And to think someone who purchased two fake doctorates from unrecognized, unaccredited, out-of-business scams can call anyone else's degree "quickie" is amazing. You're full of it, Hayes. You described your sojourn into the world of diploma mills and have been defending against it ever since. No one could believe you did it once (Trinity). But when you re-loaded with Knightsbridge, wow! Buying a degree from a guy who sells them from his house! I enjoy a Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, with a dissertation published and available to anyone in the world. And in all of these threads on all of these boards, no one with a real doctorate has ever criticized it. Just the likes of you--either touting fake doctorates or none at all. Sweet!

The history of Union/Douglas problems are plastered all over the Internet - do a search for yourself and then head back ASAP to where you belong and where you can get away with lies, hate and totally obnoxious crap.
I think the time is overdue to add Richard Coleman Douglas to the DL HALL OF SHAME, as a FULL MEMBER - Internet stalker, RA OR NO WAY lunatic, self-appointed DL expert, self appointed expert on education, a ‘classic’ Walter Mitty, a rude arrogant self opinionated failed MIGS under graduate, a failed Air Vice Marshal, has a 3-month very dubious degree, is a friend of all others in the DL HALL OF SHAME, and much more.
GASP! Can't.....move....being....crushed.....by....incredible....logic....

Sheesh!

BROWN TEAL Wrote:The history of Union/Douglas problems are plastered all over the Internet - do a search for yourself and then head back ASAP to where you belong and where you can get away with lies, hate and totally obnoxious crap.

"Plastered all over the Internet." That's you're proof? That statement? No wonder you bought your fake degrees. You would have been destroyed by a real doctoral program.

You're not helping yourself.
BROWN TEAL Wrote:I think the time is overdue to add Richard Coleman Douglas to  the DL HALL OF SHAME, as a FULL MEMBER - Internet stalker, RA OR NO WAY lunatic, self-appointed DL expert, self appointed expert on education, a ‘classic’ Walter Mitty, a rude arrogant self opinionated failed MIGS under graduate, a failed Air Vice Marshal, has a 3-month very dubious degree, is a friend of all others in the DL HALL OF SHAME, and much more.

I second that emotion! Where do I submit my application?

Despite all indications to the contrary, the intellectual and academic fraud sticks to his message, no matter what! Very plucky, ducky!

What's next, a Ph.D. from a drive-thru restaurant? Will you buy yet another, or will you just steal the next one by printing it up yourself?

You stick to your unsupported (and unsupportable) talking points--offered in response to any discussion around your academic fakery. I'll enjoy a very nice career promoted in great deal by having earned a real degree from an accredited university. Very tasty.