"Long Live Zimmerman" Sprayed On OSU's Black Cultural Center
(04-14-2012, 08:30 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: Maybe Zimmerman will need to explain why he ignored police orders not to follow Martin.

Who put police in charge? It was a 911 operator and it was merely a suggestion. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and any evidence points to him doing one thing - watching.

Quote:Or why this guy who made very regular 911 calls and is a very well known crank was cruising around with a gun in his hand.

So communities should be left to the bad guys. That way all cities could be hollow in the middle like Detroit where everyone quit giving a shit 40 years ago. I haven't read anywhere that the residents had anything less than respect for him.

Quote:I think Zimmer deserves a fair trial as much as anybody but there has to be justice and quite honestly I think gun toting vigilantes are not a solution to any crime problem. They just make things worse.

There is this thing call the Constitution and within it is this thing called the Second Amendment. It is no coincidence that the only places in America worth living pack heat in spades. The rest live in fear of the criminals or police.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Sprayed On OSU’s Black Cultural Center - by Ben Johnson - 04-14-2012, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oregon ODA Hates Black People Ben Johnson 6 35,218 01-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ham
  Black Education Disaster WilliamW 14 65,420 02-03-2011, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Herbert Spencer
  Cultural Marxism on Campus Don Dresden 0 9,762 11-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Don Dresden