Marathon Bomb Suspect Saudi Student
I saw this thread coming a mile away. Big Grin

Did anyone hear this punchline? This is no bullshit. The Embassy of the Czech Republic put out a statement that the suspects in this attack were Chechnyan and not Czech.

I actually heard a local talk show host refer to the two brothers as Czech Muslims. There are no native Muslim's in the Czech Republic, though there are many expatriate Arab and Central Asians in the country. I wanted to scream!

(04-19-2013, 05:44 PM)Dickie Billericay Wrote: [Image: bombersuspects01.jpg]

I'm not saying these guys had anything to do with the bombing, but if anyone in the crowd had their civil rights violated these two definitely would be persons of interest.

ALERT: If anyone has seen this pair they are urged to contact the FBI!

(04-20-2013, 04:30 AM)Herbert Spencer Wrote: Asswipe #2 is a US citizen. That should be a big boost for the next amnesty bill. Rolleyes Like we don't already have enough home-grown dipshits, we have to import them from Checchnchchchnya.

Quote:CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reported the brothers were believed to be living legally in the U.S., but they were not here as students.

The network reported Friday afternoon that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became an American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/re...-at-large/

Quote:“Why don't you meet Usama bin Laden, invite him to Brussels or to the White House and engage in talks, ask him what he wants and give it to him so he leaves you in peace? You find it possible to set some limitations in your dealings with these bastards, so why should we talk to people who are child-killers?”

-- Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2004 talking to foreign reporters about U.S. calls for a diplomatic solution to the conflict with the breakaway republic of Chechnya after terrorists from the region killed 380 hostages at a school in the town of Beslan in southern Russia.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/...y-horrors/

Only 3 dead? Typical American slackers! Real Chechens slaughter 380 innocent kids at a pop.

Putin does not have a high regard for Chechnyans. I wonder if he is on the phone with Obama now saying "See I told you so!" Big Grin
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marathon Bomb Suspect Saudi Student - by ham - 04-19-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Marathon Bomb Suspect Saudi Student - by Virtual Bison - 04-25-2013, 05:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fertilizer Bomb Suspect Claims Bogus RA Degree Albert Hidel 1 8,735 05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Martin Eisenstadt