Dayson Slams Stalker Gollum
Jack Tracey weighs in, but seeing as how he's such a lightweight not much registers.  But he does take a back-handed swipe at Gollum too.  Developing trend?  One can only hope.

Jack Tracey Wrote:Once upon a time I stumbled upon an internet site where a guy was claiming a medical degree (MD) from a well known degree mill and I sent off an email to someone outing him. At the time I felt it was the right thing to do because it seemed clear that he was acting as a Physician without the proper training. I'm not now prepared to say that I was wrong. However, I do not surf the web looking for St Regis grads (for example) and sending letters to their employers. I may have a strong opinion but mostly I have a "live and let live" attitude in such matters.

At the same time I have absolutely no interest or concern with the concept of tortious interference. If I discover publicly available information on the web and send someone a weblink I do not believe that this is illegal or a violation of anyone's rights. If I'm wrong about this (quite possible - I'm no lawyer) then I hope that someone will show me the case law to prove it.

I'm still interested in knowing why HG initiated this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dayson Slams Stalker Gollum - by Don Dresden - 01-10-2010, 08:43 AM
RE: Dayson Slams Stalker Gollum - by ham - 01-10-2010, 07:05 PM
RE: Dayson Slams Stalker Gollum - by ham - 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM