RA Student Shoots Congresswoman, Kills Fed Judge
(01-16-2011, 03:37 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: Here is a lying cocksucker who built a career on stalking people who have degrees from institutions and ruining their lives and careers when he has an unearned PHD himself! I need a lesson in morality from Gollin like I need a hole in my head.

No need to pull punches here, VB. Tell us how you really feel!

BTW, statements of opinion, mere general expressions of contempt, and derogatory epithets devoid of provable meaning are not defamatory. This is true even when a website's overall tone is one of "puerile vituperation and wretchedly excessive tastelessness." (See, e.g., Vogel v. Felice, 2005 WL 675837 (Cal. Ct. App., March 24, 2005).

Also see Grillo v. John Alden Life Ins. Co., 939 F. Supp. 685, 688 (D. Minn. 1996) (calling an employee a "cocksucker" found not defamatory).

And although you didn't use these terms, the same goes for "shithead," "asshole," and "sleazebag." See link.

So fire away with those epithets of abuse and opprobrium, but do remember that the reason shitheads, assholes and sleazebags want to destroy this website is because we have caught them and continue to catch them with The Truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RA Student Shoots Congresswoman, Kills Fed Judge - by Winston Smith - 01-17-2011, 12:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fed Judge Slams ACCSC Albert Hidel 1 12,772 02-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: jamesc1