Alan Conteras's Personal Rampage, Unprofessional Conduct
You are right CarrieAnn. When these unconstitutional attempts have been made to criminalize individuals for using legal, valid degrees, they have failed..miserably. The constitution of these United States grants executive powers for education to each state...when the state determines that the conferred degree is from a state approved/licensed school, it's degree holder now possesses a legal, valid degree, with oversight. No other state may deny the use of this degree holder from using or claiming to possess this degree! Oregon, Texas and Florida, have all lost in court cases, (BADLY!) and Florida repealed the state law that criminalized the use of an unaccredited degree. When states such as Nevada, Virginia and Washington get challenged constitutionally, somewhere down the line, they will be defeated as well, it's only a matter of time...

Truth be told...I have my doubts if some of these remaining states would even enforce these unconstitutional laws. I think they were really put in place to protect the citizens of these states from "diploma mill" scammers, who sell PHD's for a hundred bucks out of their garage. These are the "scammers" that the triad should have been going after!...but... "strangely", they chose to attack good, legal, valid state approved schools, that offer legitimate degrees.. with governmental oversight. Imagine CarrieAnn, if every time you drove out of state on vacation, with your "state drivers license", you could get a ticket for not possessing a drivers license in the state you were driving in... while on vacation, or worse still, be found guilty of a crime! Now wouldn't that be pretty absurd?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alan Conteras's Personal Rampage, Unprofessional Conduct - by bigfoot - 05-16-2012, 01:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Contreras = Homofascist Albert Hidel 1 18,034 01-05-2015, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Geoff Vankirk
  Judge Declares ODA's Alan Contreras a Civil Rights Violator Karl Watanabe 16 85,648 02-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: jamesc1
  Where is Alan? razor wire 9 51,308 10-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  ODA's Alan Contreras Exposed as Pervert Tanya Heddankoff 0 21,332 05-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Tanya Heddankoff