Shithole Countries?
Quote:Retired SEAL Erik Prince: ‘Some Places Are S***holes. Literally’, Trump’s Comment ‘Accurate’

[Image: 2dofr9s-e1502842307444-640x480.jpg]Getty

by Robert Kraychik
13 Jan, 2018

“I’m happy to have a president that will bluntly speak the truth in negotiations,” said Erik Prince of President Donald Trump’s alleged description of certain impoverished states as “s***hole countries.”

Prince made his remarks on Friday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight, hosted by Breitbart News’s Senior Editor-at-Large Rebecca Mansour. He is a retired Navy SEAL and founder of Academi (formerly Blackwater USA).

“If the president says some places are shitholes, he’s accurate,” said Prince, reflecting on time he served in Haiti in 1994 during Operation Uphold Democracy:

Quote:I know the president was beaten up even on comments he made about Haiti, and I can speak firsthand about Haiti, because as a young Navy SEAL officer in 1994, Bill Clinton decides to invade Haiti. I was there. My SEAL team ended up sending two platoons, and we actually planned for 100 percent casualties, not from enemy fire, but because of the water quality. We had to swim ashore, and the water was so bad because there were two and a half million people with untreated sewage flowing right into the water that we were going in. We had to get so many shots, so many vaccinations, that none of us could donate blood for six years afterwards. So if the president says some places are shitholes, he’s accurate. Literally.

Prince rejected narratives pushed by Democrats and their news media allies framing Trump’s alleged “s***hole” comments as racist: “It’s a sad characterization of many of these places. It’s not based on race. It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with corrupt incompetent governments that abuse their citizens, and that results in completely absent infrastructure to include open sewers, and unclean water, and crime. It’s everything we don’t want in America.”

“It’s entirely appropriate to regulate or limit who comes to America,” said Prince of screening foreigners seeking entry to the U.S. “Being an American citizen is a privilege, it is not a right of every citizen in the world.”

Messages In This Thread
Shithole Countries? - by Ben Johnson - 01-13-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Shithole Countries? - by Martin Eisenstadt - 01-13-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Shithole Countries? - by Albert Hidel - 01-14-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Shithole Countries? - by Herbert Spencer - 01-15-2018, 03:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCLA is a Shithole Fort Bragg 4 10,455 06-13-2020, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ham