OPM on Acceptability of Unaccredited Degrees
(06-27-2012, 05:09 AM)bigfoot Wrote: Well.....I was up in Ojai last weekend,because my wife wanted to attend the "Lavender Festival"...everything from lavender macaroons to lavender pound cake to lavender snicker-doodles...you get the idea..Anyways, I had the great fortune to stop in at Thomas Aquinas College in Santa Paula... The chapel was spectacular and edifying..my wife was in awe...we felt like we were back in Rome. If I were an 18 year old and freshly graduated from high school...this would be my academic institution of choice to attend. The campus is beautifully surrounded by majestic oak trees and well forested trails for the students to hike in... The regal Topatopa Mountain range looms protectively above this wonderful Catholic college. Someday, I hope to attend mass if traveling through the area on a Sunday.

Sounds like a delightful school. People can learn much from some of the lesser known schools. All does not have to be Yale-MIT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OPM on Acceptability of Unaccredited Degrees - by jamesc1 - 06-29-2012, 06:44 AM