Disruptive DesElms Dismissed from Destitute Discussion
(11-18-2010, 07:47 PM)Armando Ramos Wrote: Or to put it in less alliterative terms, social services can deal with a bunch of stinking vagrants, but they can't handle an obnoxious asshole like Gregg DesElms.

His "expertise" Rolleyes wasn't welcome? He boasts of being "one of the nation's foremost experts on massage parlors." Too bad they weren't chasing hookers instead of winos, then some of that "expertise" might have come in handy.

Great job by Mando finding this little recent tidbit about Elmer's latest adventure. Let me say right up front that I have no use for DesElms and truly despise him. I have had my problems with Gus Sainz, the late Mark Israel, the late Uncle Janko, George "Mr. Peepers" Gollin, Bruce the Cop and, come to think of it, a lot of people involved in DL. However, I have always maintained that Gregg DesElms was far and away the biggest scumbag and pervert that I have ever encountered. Chip is a close second (and that is a tale for another day) and the rest are way, way down the list.

That being said, DesElms doesn't even live in Vallejo. I'm not a Californian and am not overly familiar with Northern California, but I do know that Vallejo isn't Napa and isn't even next to Napa as I have been to both places, albeit 20 years apart (I visited a friend who graduated from California Maritime in Vallejo in the early 80's and did the Napa thing with my wife in 2000). After I looked it up I found out that they are approximately 16 miles apart. Of course it is possible that Elmer is only using a Napa mailing address because he is a phony as a $3 bill, but the reporter identified him as a Napa resident and presumably spoke with him so I'll go with that.

If that's the case, then why is Elmer getting involved in things that don't concern him? Is it because he is especially concerned about the plight of the homeless? I doubt it; he seems more concerned about marrying same sex couples just to help accelerate the decline of this once great society. I don't ever recall him writing about the homeless but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Does anyone have any ideas on Elmer's motivation for this course of action? Our membership seems to have a pretty good handle on what Elmer is all about. Maybe we should conduct a poll? Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disruptive DesElms Dismissed from Destitute Discussion - by Little Arminius - 11-19-2010, 08:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DesElms 'Expert' Says DesElms Winston Smith 4 31,429 04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Gregg DesElms ( Gregg DesElms ) CERTIFIED dysfunctional keyboard sociopath ham 9 54,704 01-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Last Post: ham