Maybe YOU guys know something. I don't think so.
Most everything here is just YELLING and stupid, on top of that. The page says "Learn the truth about legitimate college distance learning programs worldwide." Yeah right.

But mostly you just write junk to insult people who have gone to REAL schools and have gotten an education. You have DEGREE ENVY and that's that.

What you don't have, or are too dim to post, or are too ADD to remember to post, is INFORMATION. You say that RA schools are not to be trusted.

LET'S HAVE SOME FACTS: I bet you losers can't post the name of a single RA school that is a diploma mill and write down some TRUE FACTS to back up your statements. That's TRUE FACTS, DLTJacks, True facts.

I will be so amazed if any of you cheezdoodles can post a single fact instead of lots of howling around that I will probably fall off my chair.

I am keeping score, go for it. A school name and a TRUE FACT (not an opinion) that shows it is a diploma mill gets you a point. Stupid junk gets me a point.

I think I will win by a shutout.
you sound heavily dissatisfied...what's wrong? I can ask Janko to convince Chip to grant you a rebate over a annual membership for one of his FA-BU-LOUS sites...
there are more "true facts" on here than on the various Chip-Gus-John-Gregg sites.
Well, while mileages vary, there are less than wonderful accredited schools, Capella & Phoenix being two.
Do not trust people...trust lawsuits and news headlines...there are gripe sites devoted to that.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:there are more "true facts" on here than on the various Chip-Gus-John-Gregg sites.
Well, while mileages vary, there are less than wonderful accredited schools, Capella & Phoenix being two.

You're not paying attention. Pat attention and focus.

Tell me the name of an RA school you think is a mill and back it up with a fact or two. You know a lot about mills, you love Knightsbridge, so let's talk about DIPLOMA MILLS that are RA.

Velveta Cheez is less than wonderful but you can live on it. Phoenix is less than wonderful but it's not a mill. I want to read about an RA degree mill. Are you paying attention? An RA degree mill.

You can't give me a single TRUE FACT to demonstrate that an RA school is a mill.

Hogwasher 1, DLTJacks 0
There were recent headlines -in a post here lost in the crash - about an accredited university being investigated for basically "printing" degrees. Involved were several bureaucrats and IT service people who would fake entries in the student databases.
The difference between that and a blatant mill is that a blatant mill offers its "services" to anyone, while other arrangements require much red carpet and insider's knowledge of people who are willing to "help"...for a substantial fee, of course.
Years ago in Italy something similar happened.
To give another example, fast-passports from some poor African countries are publicly advertised; fast-passports from first world countries exist as well, but are very expensive and known to few.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
University of Phoenix...
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/15...150301.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/17/educat...llege.html

"He said those defendants were among 10 people indicited in a "cash for grades scheme" in which students' transcripts were altered and transcripts and degrees were created for people who had never attended the institution, including the three city teachers. The teachers were said to have bought falsified master's degrees from Touro that helped in their promotion and their certification."
--NY Times.com
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/weekly/ne...?20051212g

Southern University

"Two others have been convited in connection with the case, which has cost 10 students their degrees and academic credits for 27 others."
--Louisiana Weekly
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
I hope our Hoghumper friend gets over his anger management issues.

Kind of sounds like Gollin on speed or maybe after getting laid.
"Florida A&M University administrators confirmed Thursday that they're investigating several instances of unauthorized grade changes."
--Tallahassee.com

We can find case after case of degrees being sold, grades altered, and substandard work being accepted by accredited schools. Now, can you imagine the huge number we don't know about? We don't know what we don't know.

http://tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../711160331
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Hogwasher Wrote:You're not paying attention. Pat attention and focus. Tell me the name of an RA school you think is a mill and back it up with a fact or two. You know a lot about mills, you love Knightsbridge, so let's talk about DIPLOMA MILLS that are RA. Velveta Cheez is less than wonderful but you can live on it. Phoenix is less than wonderful but it's not a mill. I want to read about an RA degree mill. Are you paying attention? An RA degree mill. You can't give me a single TRUE FACT to demonstrate that an RA school is a mill.
Hogwasher 1, DLTJacks 0

There is a very large number of accredited universities that have been name 'mills', here’s a few of them – Union Institute & University (very nearly terminated over the RCD 5-month PhD fiasco), Phoenix, Charter Oak, Touro, Southern, Florida A&M, Capella, Western Governors, Canyon, CCU, Excelsior and Ashwood, etc., etc., etc.
In addition, numerous B&M RA universities openly sell honorary degrees for money – in very ‘mill-like’ operations.

DL TRUTH - 10 All washed up Hogwasher - 0