Fake RA PhD Obit Confession
Too bad Janko didn't have this guy's foresight (or sense of humor). His postmortem confessions might have been a lot more entertaining than his miserable life.

Then again, perhaps that's how his Loyola PhD attempt went south. The girl working the counter no doubt immediately recognized he was an asshole and put his dissertation proposal in the rejected stack.

Quote:Val Patterson
Obituary

...Now that I have gone to my reward, I have confessions and things I should now say. ... I really am NOT a PhD. What happened was that the day I went to pay off my college student loan at the [regionally accredited] U of U[tah], the girl working there put my receipt into the wrong stack, and two weeks later, a PhD diploma came in the mail. I didn't even graduate, I only had about 3 years of college credit. In fact, I never did even learn what the letters "PhD" even stood for. For all of the Electronic Engineers I have worked with, I'm sorry, but you have to admit my designs always worked very well, and were well engineered, and I always made you laugh at work.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/saltlak...gg.twitter
Quote:Now that I have gone to my reward, I have confessions and things I should now say. As it turns out, I AM the guy who stole the safe from the Motor View Drive Inn back in June, 1971

Wow...talk about smoke&screens kings...Janko was in all probability one of those...you just wonder what his next laugh was all about...mugging 75yo miss Jones as she came out of church? Picking pockets on main street? Peddling crack?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
I dig good tamales...pork or beef, no CHICKEN!...Love chicken, just not in tamales, love chicken tacos and enchiladas. My wife is making chicken enchiladas tonight with mole and black olives. I received one of the last copies of the CPEC's guides to California Postsecondary Institutions of California. all degree granting institutions and cross-referenced degree programs. it's amazin' the number of state approved colleges and universities we have in our glorious state. State Approved...only way baby! This is an indispensable guide, too bad Gov. Brown phased out the CPEC...it was an outstanding department, committed to educating those who wanted the latest data on "ALL", the colleges in our fair state, and the degree programs they offered.