Tension Between Janko and Little Fauss?
Question 
Judging by the tone of the DD thread, it looks like there may be some tension between good old Uncle Janko and our newest member, Little Fauss. I suspect that it is due more to Uncle J's misanthropic tendencies than anything Little Fauss may have recently written or said. Unc holds grudges like no other; I seem to remember the turning point in their relationship being a post in which Little Fauss made some comments critical of apartheid-era South Africa. Janko went ballistic and moved Fauss onto his special list reserved for the likes of Dovelos, Chip White and Robert Ray Hill. Prior to that Uncle Janko had referred to Little Fauss as a "mensch" and appeared to respect his opinions. Now ...

DegreeDiscussion thread
uncle Janko is a complete keyboard sociopath.
clueless whichever end you approach him on.
He once hailed me as "valiant fighter against degree mills"; 48h later i was a monster or something.
These people are keyboard sociopaths, always thinking in glaring terms and sky-high superlatives...always ready to discover yesterday's friend is today's conspirator...
They are the mindless chorus of the unwashed that the loudest demagogue can always wow.
Today their suns are "doctor John Bear" and "professor George Gollin"...the sun of Thomas Chip White used to shine above all, but set in shame last time I heard...from worshiping him as their aton, they now wish him to rot in hell or treat him with extreme contempt...but rein your disdain nutty crew...you never know what skeletons Chip might pull out of someone else's closet...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Little Arminius Wrote:I suspect that it is due more to Uncle J's misanthropic tendencies than anything Little Fauss may have recently written or said.

Sounds like a gay love triangle.  By expressing agreement with North,  Little Fu-ass is viewed by Janko as trying to derail Janko's perverted emotional fixation on North.  

Don't be such a cock blocker, Janko.  I'm sure North's ass can accomodate two micro-phalluses just as easily as one.
A few points:

First:

Call me crazy, but as a general rule it's fair idea to actually read the thread that's the subject of your post, at least until you get a vague idea of what's been said.  Armondo, where did I agree with North?  I was disagreeing--at least moderately--with his take on Campolo.  I've ripped North over there, Janko knows that, and I'm in total agreement with him re: North and the great majority of you.  There's been no acrimony between us save for that one spat over SA many months ago, which apparently is emblazoned into some of your memories.

Second:

Why are you people so obsessed with DD?  I come over here a handful of times to check my handle on the search tool and that's it.  I've posted a handful of times.  I actually kind of like the tiny bit of notoriety.  But what goes on over here seems nuts, a derivative existence.  If you just go out and get real educations, it's quite easy to make a life in which you don't spend 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

Third:

Why is the default position here to accuse those with whom you disagree of anal intercourse?  Does this make you feel like an adult?  The last time I moved in circles in which this was an accepted tactic was 7th grade.
Little Fauss Wrote:The last time I moved in circles in which this was an accepted tactic was 7th grade.

Not even at Mineral County High School in Hawthorne, Nevada?
Dickie Billericay Wrote:
Little Fauss Wrote:The last time I moved in circles in which this was an accepted tactic was 7th grade.

Not even at Mineral County High School in Hawthorne, Nevada?

Sorry, I forgot that the default tactic here isn't unfounded accusations of perversion; the default tactic is intimidation and outing.  If people don't mind being outed, such as Dr. Gollin, the tactic then is to smear their wives and children, which I dare say takes great moral courage.  Bravo to all of you!  

The post on DD from which the "genius sleuth" Dickie (who I'm henceforth going to dub "Dixie") discovered the evidence that I went to MCHS:

You from NV? My sister has several credit hours from their satellite in Hawthorne, NV (where I lived for a few years).

I've never tried to make it a secret that I lived in Nevada, nor have I made the basics of my CV a secret.  Good, now that you've discovered I went to Hawthorne (again, a fact I never tried to hide), you've narrowed me down to  10 or 20 thousand people.  Oooohhh!  Nice try at intimidation.  Do you really think an attorney who's met clients in jail cells would be dissuaded by that little tactic? And even were you to out me alltogether, what do you think I'm going to do? Shut up?

LF
Quote:I come over here a handful of times to check my handle on the search tool and that's it. I've posted a handful of times. I actually kind of like the tiny bit of notoriety. But what goes on over here seems nuts, a derivative existence. If you just go out and get real educations, it's quite easy to make a life in which you don't spend 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

why did you bother to register here, then?
And I got a super-education...deserved three L.I.A.R postgraduate degrees, two I.I.A.S degrees and a Millard Fillmore D.Th...
Before you call me a liar, my bank holds records of the wires and before you say you have a problem with that, remember John Bear is behind it, so govern yourself accordingly.

Quote:Janko knows that, and I'm in total agreement with him re: North and the great majority of you.

Do you agree with what was said before or after the pundits you agree with changed their mind?
Remember Thomas Chip White, and many other people got quite different press at different times... there is the "dark beer opinion of the hour", the "red wine opinion of the hour"...I'd really like to pay those idiots a drink to see them change opinion, then to pay them another one to see them change opinion again.

Quote:If people don't mind being outed, such as Dr. Gollin,

oh please!
those people go around like sandwich board men advertising themselves with a megaphone, try to pass judgements on everybody etc and they should mind "being outed"?!
RolleyesBig GrinTongue

Nobody bothers about Joe Blobb from parts unknown because Joe Blobb never wanted to be an online pundit or drama queen...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:
Quote:I come over here a handful of times to check my handle on the search tool and that's it.  I've posted a handful of times.  I actually kind of like the tiny bit of notoriety.  But what goes on over here seems nuts, a derivative existence.  If you just go out and get real educations, it's quite easy to make a life in which you don't spend 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

why did you bother to register here, then?
And I got a super-education...deserved three L.I.A.R postgraduate degrees, two I.I.A.S degrees and a Millard Fillmore D.Th...
Before you call me a liar, my bank holds records of the wires and before you say you have a problem with that, remember John Bear is behind it, so govern yourself accordingly.

Quote:Janko knows that, and I'm in total agreement with him re: North and the great majority of you.

Do you agree with what was said before or after the pundits you agree with changed their mind?
Remember Thomas Chip White, and many other people got quite different press at different times... there is the "dark beer opinion of the hour", the "red wine opinion of the hour"...I'd really like to pay those idiots a drink to see them change opinion, then to pay them another one to see them change opinion again.

Quote:If people don't mind being outed, such as Dr. Gollin,

oh please!
those people go around like sandwich board men advertising themselves with a megaphone, try to pass judgements on everybody etc and they should mind "being outed"?!
RolleyesBig GrinTongue

Nobody bothers about Joe Blobb from parts unknown because Joe Blobb never wanted to be an online pundit or drama queen...

I have no idea what you're saying; you ramble and make inside references and fail to make a linear argument.

If you're going to post, it generally helps to have a point.

Again, Ham, if you obtain a legitimate education, online or on ground, it aids greatly in reasoning and writing. You train yourself to think and make coherent points.
Little Fauss Wrote:... 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

That's pretty much Gollum's 40-page resume in a nutshell.

Funny how the more we keep hitting the clones with The Truth the more infantile tantrums and petulant foot-stamping we see from the little fairies at DD.  
Albert Hidel Wrote:
Little Fauss Wrote:... 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

That's pretty much Gollum's 40-page resume in a nutshell.

Funny how the more we keep hitting the clones with The Truth the more infantile tantrums and petulant foot-stamping we see from the little fairies at DD.  

I don't think mills are a trifle; they're fraud, federal crimes. Therefore, your point about Gollin is completely bankrupt.

I do think obsessing over an argument between other people on another forum upon a topic that concerns you not a whit is a "making dramas..of trifles". So unlike your point, mine holds.

And again, we have the default homosexual reference: "little fairies". Very sad, Ham, that you have no more than that to offer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Continued Tension Between Janko and Little Fauss Little Arminius 2 15,062 04-14-2008, 12:30 PM
Last Post: D00bie
Smile Little Fauss Joins DL Truth Little Arminius 4 20,804 04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Don Dresden