Gregg DesElms wants to "to share with some of today's young men"?
Quote:"I'm a senior DeMolay from Steel City Chapter in Gary, Indiana. Active back in the '70s. Now living in Northern California. I'm a PMC, RD, Chevalier and I can't even remember what else. I also held a few minor state offices. I never joined Masonry (to my father's chagrin). I was Flower Talk champion three times in a row at Conclave; placed second or third once or twice before that. After more than 25 years away from DeMolay, I'm interested in getting involved again -- perhaps as an adviser, I suppose, but I'm not sure I have the time for that quite yet. I would love to give the Flower Talk again, though -- at initiations and, preferably, at installations. Now that I'm a man with more years behind him than in front, it has a lot more meaning for me -- meaning I'd like to share with some of today's young men of DeMolay so that maybe it can have meaning for them a lot earlier in life than it did for me. Anyone interested, please let me know. Also, I own a company that, among other things, provides Internet access and web hosting... though mostly to companies, rather than to individuals. Nevertheless, I'd be willing to provide *FREE* web space to divisions and chapters that need it so they don't have to use free, slow, pop-up-ad-ridden (or banner-ad-ridden) services like Angelfire, Homestead, Tripod, Geocities and others. If anyone's interested in that, just let me know. My email address is gregg@greggdeselms.com and my telephone number is, toll-free, 1-877-383-5148."

formerly on http://www.norcaldemolay.com/cgi-bin/alu...%20DesElms

why would he want anything to do with "young men" after 25 years of wanting nothing to do with his ancient fraternity?
His own words, not innuendo or "outing"...an ad he placed himself for public display a few years back.
Notice how he regrets never joining masonry (against family tradition perhaps? ).
Now, he and fellow keyboard sociopath uncle Janko typically bellyache together.
Next time you do bellyache about "nazis", keep in mind that Adolf Hitler and his entourage all belonged to "secret masonic societies"...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Lutherans are not Mason friendly. Missouri Synod website:

http://www.lcms.org/pages/internal.asp?NavID=2187

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Website:

http://www.wels.net/cgi-bin/site.pl?1518...emID=11474

Uncle Adolf, being Austrian, was most likely brought up in a Catholic tradition. Anglican churches don't seem to mind Masons either.

If that's Gregg's picture on the aborted webpage, he isn't as godawful ugly as I thought. Old, bald, and teethmarks on his .... Oh well!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gregg DesElms Snuffs It Herbert Spencer 23 17,297 07-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: The Bison
  Gregg DesElms ' other claims to fame ham 3 9,116 11-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post: 4Knee Kate
  DesElms 'Expert' Says DesElms Winston Smith 4 9,233 04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Gregg Isn't Alone Ben Johnson 5 14,458 05-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Ben Johnson
  Gregg DesElms ( Gregg DesElms ) CERTIFIED dysfunctional keyboard sociopath ham 9 18,713 01-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Last Post: ham
  Gregg DesElms Spent $40,000 on a Hooker (Claims He's "Researching A Book") Administrator 0 6,429 04-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Administrator
Question Replacement for Gregg DesElms? Little Arminius 11 20,344 05-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Neilist
  Is Gregg DesElms a sort of "sex tourist"? ham 0 4,243 04-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Last Post: ham