The Spell Checker gets checked...
http://www.degreediscussion.com/viewtopic.php?t=5390

One of the criteria Mr. Bear uses to see if your degree is a mill or how smart you really are is how good you can spell.

Mr. Bear, does this make you a buffoon ?
D00bie Wrote:http://www.degreediscussion.com/viewtopic.php?t=5390

One of the criteria Mr. Bear uses to see if your degree is a mill or how smart you really are is how good you can spell.

Mr. Bear, does this make you a buffoon ?

Interesting, he never said anything about spelling back in the early 70s when he was reviewing resumes and telling people they have already earned their degree if they visit his wife (in the admissions Office) at CPU. He was paid big bucks back in 70s dollars to provide that valuable information. His wife was very nice when she told me I would only have to take three of their courses to obtain my degree from CPU. Smile
well, people should do their own due diligence.
Otherwise it's "honest John " selling us this "just awesome" 1985 Yundai in just mint condition, with "almost" no mileage, previously owned only by this little old lady to go to church and back.
Rust, flat tires, holed exhaust, worn out cylinders...
When we bring the above to "honest John" 's attention, he will calmly revert back to us, roll his eyes and ask what more would we expect from a 1985 Yundai that previously served as a taxi in Mexico...
Big GrinRolleyes
Ops...
He told us it was a little old lady, but hey...
RolleyesBig Grin
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:When we bring the above to "honest John" 's attention, he will calmly revert back to us, roll his eyes and ask what more would we expect from a 1985 Yundai that previously served as a taxi in Mexico...

And then he would say it was a relatively minor problem, and that you were being unduly picky, and then suggest that you probably were associated with some unscrupulous car dealer because you complained.

The rules don't apply to Bear, or at least tha's what Bear would tell you.  Janko is living dangerously by even daring to point out one of Bear's mistakes.  He better watch out or Bear will cut him off at the knees.
ham Wrote:well, people should do their own due diligence.
Otherwise it's "honest John " selling us this "just awesome" 1985 Yundai in just mint condition, with "almost" no mileage, previously owned only by this little old lady to go to church and back.
Rust, flat tires, holed exhaust, worn out cylinders...
When we bring the above to "honest John" 's attention, he will calmly revert back to us, roll his eyes and ask what more would we expect from a 1985 Yundai that previously served as a taxi in Mexico...
Big GrinRolleyes
Ops...
He told us it was a little old lady, but hey...
RolleyesBig Grin

Oh, I completed all of the due diligence. Which is why I am not the proud owner of a CPU degree. Rolleyes
D00bie Wrote:One of the criteria Mr. Bear uses to see if your degree is a mill or how smart you really are is how good you can spell.

Looks like Gollum's degrees are milled.  He can't spell "Klingon" correctly.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...ght=#44532

Or is he just trying to make us think he was watching PBS when the rest of us were watching Star Trek?
Herbert Spencer Wrote:
D00bie Wrote:One of the criteria Mr. Bear uses to see if your degree is a mill or how smart you really are is how good you can spell.

Looks like Gollum's degrees are milled.  He can't spell "Klingon" correctly.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...ght=#44532

Or is he just trying to make us think he was watching PBS when the rest of us were watching Star Trek?

g-gollin Wrote:Belgium says it's slok

Clingons in a parking orbit about Uranus... er... Euclid

Where's Little Fauss, Libel Attorney when you need him ?

Quote:From: GUILLAUME Kevin [mailto:kevin.guillaume@cfwb.be]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 8:51 AM
To: ...
Subject: RE: school inquiry

Dear Mr. ...,

The "Université Libre Internationale" is a private institution located in Brussels. The institution is not authorized to organise recognised programmes nor deliver recognised academic degrees by the Ministry of the French Community.

I hope this will help.

Regards,
Directorate General for Non-Compulsory Education and Scientific Research - DGENORS Ministry of the French Community of Belgium Rue A. Lavallée 1 B-1080 Brussels Belgium Tel : +32 (2) 690 87 47 Fax : +32 (2) 690 87 60 mailto:kevin.guillaume@cfwb.be

Gollin wrote deragatory posts with intent to defame Euclid and all the Belgium official said is that they do not offer degrees recognized by the Ministry. Gollin, if you don't like Euclid, then fine, don't like them.  I don't like them either. But don't spread neutral wording and twist it into negative innuendo and negative spin.
TongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

another "ECOLE SUPERIEURE ROBERT DE SORBON "...
Central African Republic?
Are they kidding, smoking crack or what?
Quote:The agreement was reviewed and approved by the Ministry of Education of Tchad with full accreditation for Euclid University extension.
What?!
Big GrinBig GrinRolleyesRolleyes
Tchad?

Quote:Building on the official participation of ULI (Bruxelles, Europe), UL Burkina (Burkina Faso, Africa) and U/Bangui (C.A.R., Africa), the Euclid consortium has annonced its final 'Hexagon' global structure which features 1 participant in Europe, 3 in Africa, 1 in Asia and 1 in the Americas. The final participation for the African representation will be announced June 1st, 2006.

Burkina Faso?!
What subject can I major in?
Malaria?
Typhus?
H.I.V?
Hemorrhagic fever?

Too bad it's gone...I had my credit card ready...
Big Grin

Quote:all the Belgium official said is that they do not offer degrees recognized by the Ministry.

well, a perfect description of me and my brand new laser printer and bible paper stock & seals...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
D00bie Wrote:...spread neutral wording and twist it into negative innuendo and negative spin.

Another nice summary of Gollum's 40-page resume.  At twelve words, a new leader.

Previous best, 16 words:

Little Fuass Wrote:... 6 hours a day scanning other sites for dirt and making great dramas of others' trifles.

http://www.dltruth.com/showthread.php?ti...99#pid1599
g-gollin:

We're not the ones saying the Belgium government said something more than they did. If missing a pun makes us dumb, what does mistating the Belgium official make you then ? Smart ? Rolleyes

You're just not a 100 watt bulb dude. You're really easy to pick apart.

Cheers,