No Stump?
From Degreediscussion"

(QUOTE)uncle janko

Post you don't have to live like an amputee
And "all that stuff" is carefully maintained at Duhgreebored also, where DocDocRayRay is rounding up allies like A---- H----- rummaging about in the Balkans.

The superpatriots, Potemkin chaplains, and other encouragers of the harassment of wives and children (as "fags", "sluts", "dykes", with home addresses, etc.) have explained my inferiority by virtue of my being an amputee.

Two problems:

1) An awful lot of real patriotic real war veterans would be surprised to find that this makes them objects of ridicule to persons like DrDrRayRay et al.

2) I'm not.(UNQUOTE)

Well there goes the potential to earn a few bucks at Chip's site.

Janko Lupescu is at it again. Can the man not piece two thoughts together without slipping into unintelligble verbiage. It'll never get him through Loyola. That's right, it didn't.
Ben Johnson Wrote:Can the man not piece two thoughts together without slipping into unintelligble verbiage.  It'll never get him through Loyola.  That's right, it didn't.

Janko and Gollin between them can't muster enough intelligent commentary to fill a complete sentence.  Perhaps they are afraid to express their lame ideas in plain English for fear of the justifiable public ridicule it will engender.  By being obscure and oblique they can continue their 2-person fantasy of being too hip for the room.  
that idiot writes like a comedy moment strip during a long booze infomercial...
also, beware of putting any weight on whichever statement he makes about himself or others...statements are bound to change along with medications...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore