Mathematical authorship question involving Quinn Tyler Jackson
In DLTruth recently, Quinn Tyler Jackson hoisted someone named Beckwith as an anonymous reviewer of a paper by an infamous crank James Harris, with Beckwith and Jackson allegedly being in a "closed list".

But what Quinn didn't say was that this "eccentric" Beckwith "character" was also actively involved in attempted FRAUD to get Harris' mathematical paper published.

On February 29, 2008, Quinn didn't remember the facts about Beckwith.

On sci.math, on February 29,2008, Quinn had an exchange with someone named Mensanator.

Check it out yourself, by searching "beckwith" in sci.math in Google Groups. Or don't, and just read what I verbatim copied:

Mensanator wrote:

> > This is well understood (at least from what I've read).
> > What apparently is not well understood is how this protocol
> > should be applied to cases of outright fraud such as perpetrated
> > by Harris & Beckwith. Some, such as myself, feel the journal
> > was within it's rights to yank the paper although it was wrong
> > to lie about the reasons and not admit it's incompetence.

On Feb 29, 5:35 pm, "Quinn" <quinn_jackson2...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Um, Mensanator -- please refresh my recollection on this?

> As I recall, the paper in question was submitted to the original (yanking)
> journal under one name. Beckwith, if I recall, was, indeed one of those who
> reviewed it, and *later* added his name to it. (I don't know what his
> contribution was to the content, if any.)
> So what exactly are you on about? I'm not being snide -- I'm just
>old and
>brandy-soaked, and believe the details are a bit hazy.

Mensanator replied:

"That's my understanding also. Beckwith has admitted here
he added his name to the paper in order to enhance its
acceptance by other journals, not the original journal in
question."

So, I ask, this reviewer Beckwith should be trusted by Quinn? Does Quinn dare to continue referring to Beckwith as one of the reviewers in Quinn's infamous "closed list", with Beckwith having doctorates in physics and mathematics?

The DLTruth folks here shouldn't trust Quinn, when only this past February Quinn was reminded that BECKWITH ADMITTED TO FRAUD!

Quinn conveniently leaves out, in the recent threads in DLTruth, the attempted fraud of one of the alleged "closed list" reviewers, despite the fact that Quinn was reminded of it recently.

Poor Quinn. Poor intellectually dishonest Quinn. Poor ethically-bereft Quinn Tyler Jackson.

Poor poor poor poof poor Quinn Tyler Jackson.
"closed list"  "closed list"  "closed list"
"personal space"  "personal space"  "personal space"
Hey Quinn, I'm laughing at the "superior intellect"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Neilist --

Is it ethical that you post lies about my being a pedophile -- those lies in full public view, and tied to my name?

Is it ethical that you bounce your posts off a law office IP gateway, to hide your identity, so that you can try to avoid legal recourse for the libel per se you are committing?

Is it ethical that you post stuff you wouldn't say on the phone -- because you don't want the police showing up on your doorstep to administer your meds?

I had nothing to do with the authorship of that paper, nor with the subsequent nonsense that followed.

Don't talk to me about ethics, Neilist.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.educa...6e1dff1159

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.educa...68449cbe38

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.educa...0b6d9b32cc

The above is sufficient proof of your psychosis, Neilist. None of it has anything to do with any of this Harris paper stuff. That's just your excuse to spew off in public and get your antisocial jollies doing it.

I don't owe you a damned thing.
jackson Wrote:Neilist --

Is it ethical that you post lies about my being a pedophile -- those lies in full public view, and tied to my name?

Is it ethical that you bounce your posts off a law office IP gateway, to hide your identity, so that you can try to avoid legal recourse for the libel per se you are committing?

Is it ethical that you post stuff you wouldn't say on the phone -- because you don't want the police showing up on your doorstep to administer your meds?

I had nothing to do with the authorship of that paper, nor with the subsequent nonsense that followed.

Don't talk to me about ethics, Neilist.

Quinn's statement that he "nothing to do ... with the subsequent nonsense that followed" is a LIE.  Quinn attested to everyone in sci.math that a paper was reviewed and that no errors were found, when in fact the reviewers (if any review really took place) were biased and one of them, Beckwith, tried to be a fraud on the mathematical community to get James Harris' paper published.

Quinn can't stand that he was involved, however tangentially, with a FRAUD!  And both of the fraud-meisters Beckwith and James Harris were part of Quinn's high-IQ Mega Foundation and Ultranet.

As to allegations of pedophile and other insults, Quinn gave me permission to attack him and his supposed sexuality!

In another thread in this very newsgroup, Quinn said:

"Neilist's rants on this subject do not phase me … Attacks on one's sexuality are sufficiently juvenile to be ignored."

Quinn, in this very newsgroup, you have voluntarily denigrated my "rants" to be insignificant and you stated that you ignore them.  So your libel case falls apart.

Regarding this thread and the exhange between Mensanator and Quinn on sci.math, notice everyone how, when faced with Quinn's own words, whether here or in sci.math, Quinn gets upset that he is exposed for what he is - a hypocrite.

Quinn cries ethics and pontificates when he refuses to breach his alleged "closed list" code of confidentiality (as though I even believe that bullshit).

But now, as in the past, Quinn wants to breach my anonymity.  In the past, Quinn would challenge my virility, evoking me to "be a man" and not hide behind pseudonyms.  I didn't fall for Quinn's macho games.

So Quinn won't tolerate me being anonymous, but Quinn's pals in his joke of an high-IQ club, with the grandiose names Mega Foundation and Ultranet, Quinn will keep them anonymous, allowing Quinn and others to LIE for their pal James Harris, with Beckwith attempting to perpetrate a fraud on the mathematical and publishing community.

What a hypocrite Quinn is!

And how intellectually and egotistically feeble Quinn is.  Quinn is upset that I reposted the above sci.math thread from February 2008 showing that Quinn's recent mentioning of Beckwith leaves out that Beckwith is a fraud, in cahoots with James Harris, and both are Quinn's pals.

So now Quinn questions my ethics, while Quinn fails to be ethical himself, especially back in sci.math playing around with the mathematical community regarding publishing a paper by his buddies, the eccentric character Beckwith and cranky crackpot James Harris.

Poor sad pathetic Quinn.  Hunting down his critics, because he cannot stand viewing himself in the mirror of his own posts on sci.math and elsewhere.
jackson Wrote:The above is sufficient proof of your psychosis, Neilist.

and also:

jackson Wrote:you don't want the police showing up on your doorstep to administer your meds?

Quinn keeps saying that I'm psychotic, that there is proof of my alleged psychosis, and that I need to take meds.

THAT'S LIBEL! COUNTERSUIT!

Quinn, I hereby request that you cease and desist all of your libelous activities, and Quinn, you should govern yourself accordingly!

(although my signature that follows may feed the psychosis allegation, but I like my signature, so it stays)
Neilist Wrote:
jackson Wrote:The above is sufficient proof of your psychosis, Neilist.

and also:

jackson Wrote:you don't want the police showing up on your doorstep to administer your meds?

Quinn keeps saying that I'm psychotic, that there is proof of my alleged psychosis, and that I need to take meds.

THAT'S LIBEL!  COUNTERSUIT!

Quinn, I hereby request that you cease and desist all of your libelous activities, and Quinn, you should govern yourself accordingly!

(although my signature that follows may feed the psychosis allegation, but I like my signature, so it stays)

Neilist -- you moron -- you don't exist. There can be no libel against an anonymous vapor. The only person whose interest it would not be in for you to reveal your identity at this point in your sociopathic game -- is yours.
Neilist Wrote:Quinn keeps saying that I'm psychotic, that there is proof of my alleged psychosis....

Neilist:

Consider this -- the whole episode was some 4 years back. You and I sparred -- and you started making sexual references. You seem fascinated with anal sex between men, and you have no problem at all spouting on and on in graphic detail about abberent acts, such as pedophilia.

You started all that, and almost weekly you continue to rant, in public, in such directions.

Over what? Over the fact that I won't tell you the name of the other mathematician.

Over that -- you have spouted all kinds of rot for over a year, on and on.

So -- yes -- you do appear to be a sociopath.  Maybe you have a horribly disfigured face and cannot find a mate (and thus have some sexual frustration). Maybe you were dropped at birth. Maybe you were just a bad seed -- I don't know. But however you ended up that way -- nature or nuture -- that's exactly what you are.

I'm sorry that you're so sick -- it must not be pleasant.

It doesn't matter the source, though -- your posts to Google Groups, by your design, get hits on searches against my name. You know that. You did that with antisocial malice. You did it to damage my employability. You did it to make my life a little harder.

So while you don't phase me personally -- you are doing real damage to me in other ways. You started out a twit, and graduated all the way to the top of the Psycho Parade -- and you did it all by yourself.

Go back and read your own words -- in your mind, substitute your own name for mine as you read. Then tell me you're sane. You're not.

Now -- you have a thing about bouncing your messages from a certain gateway, apparently to avoid detection. I'm looking into it, and if there's enough of a log -- it will be going to the FBI and a formal complaint will be filed. Someone eventually will know your real name, at the very least so the Rx can be labeled correctly.

Get some help, boy. Back down, take a deep breath, and dial the crisis line. You're right on the edge of insanity -- but there's hope.
jackson Wrote:Maybe you have a horribly disfigured face

I am not an animal (snarl)! (Elephant Man reference for the ignorant).

jackson Wrote:You did it to damage my employability. You did it to make my life a little harder.

You don't know shit, Quinn - that's not why I'm posting, what you called, my "juvenile rants" which you say you would ignore, but obviously don't. Hypocrite, thou art! Talking out of both sides of your ass.

And you were already fired, I hear, and not by my doing. So don't blame me for your unemployability.

More threats of the police state? And more slurs about my virility, referring to me being sexually fustrated? Gee, and you said you were above it all, Quinn.

You're NOT above anyone - you stepped into the morass years ago, spouted shit, and keep spouting, all for your buddy James Harris. Rue, baby, rue the day you sided with that crank James Harris over some poor defenseless mathematicians who rightfully were policing their profession, which, you admit, is not YOUR profession, but you injected yourself into it, with your (mis)representations.

Such as:
Yawn. Cheers, pal. I guess I was wrong -- you are beyond hope.
Quote:You're NOT above anyone - you stepped into the morass years ago, spouted shit, and keep spouting, all for your buddy James Harris. Rue, baby, rue the day you sided with that crank James Harris over some poor defenseless mathematicians who rightfully were policing their profession,

if i were to run circular campaigns like this against every bullshit statement or impersonation or troll cover-up made against me, or on sites i visit(ed), I would have to have nine computer, be logged-on 24-7 and hire eight pakistani typers...

In my view, 'bullshit' and 'impersonation' and 'troll cover up' might all be code names for the internet at large...

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quinn's New Fan Club Armando Ramos 60 81,850 01-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  Quinn's latest venture Geoff Vankirk 26 25,905 01-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: ham
Question Was Quinn actually banned? Little Arminius 6 8,901 04-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Geoff Vankirk
  The Arcana Society of Quinn Tyler Jackson - another intellectual abortion by Quinn Neilist 38 48,588 06-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Neilist
  Quinn Now Janko Consort? Armando Ramos 5 8,106 05-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Ben Johnson
  Where is Quinn Tyler Jackson? Little Arminius 2 5,890 01-02-2008, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Ben Johnson