Doogle the Seer
Bomber Douglas Wrote:The strange ones at that board have how many doctoral degrees among them? Since Dr. Evans stopped posting, that number would be "zero." Consider the source.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...180#p45921

Apparently that Union "PhD"  grants the holder psychic powers.  He knows all about everyone who posts here and even what sort of degrees they have.  

I'm not Dr. Evans but I have a doctoral degree, as I believe do several others who post here.  Why does Richie not know that?  Could there be a flaw in his information gathering processes?  

It appears the research methodology at the mighty RA Union Institute is confined entirely to speculation, conjecture, theory, guesswork, inference, supposition, and pulling it out of your ass.  

So maybe Union really is like Princeton.  Except at Princeton you can get 15 other guys to help you write it up.
Don Dresden Wrote:
Bomber Douglas Wrote:The strange ones at that board have how many doctoral degrees among them? Since Dr. Evans stopped posting, that number would be "zero." Consider the source.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...180#p45921

Apparently that Union "PhD"  grants the holder psychic powers.  He knows all about everyone who posts here and even what sort of degrees they have.  

I'm not Dr. Evans but I have a doctoral degree, as I believe do several others who post here.  Why does Richie not know that?  Could there be a flaw in his information gathering processes?  

It appears the research methodology at the mighty RA Union Institute is confined entirely to speculation, conjecture, theory, guesswork, inference, supposition, and pulling it out of your ass.  

So maybe Union really is like Princeton.  Except at Princeton you can get 15 other guys to help you write it up.

Let us digress a bit. Rich Douglas was he guy who used to place "MIGS Research Assistant" at the end of his name. Remember, the school John B. Bear was his doctoral advisor which by the way, was wholey or at least partially owned by Shelia Danzig (another Jew). After being told this no less than a dozen times by many on www.degreeinfo.com Richie ignored that and continued any way. Finally after getting it when Bear agreed with the pundants, Bear switched Richie to Union and continued as his doctoral advisor for the full eight months it took Douglas to obtain his bought and paid for doctorate degree.

Danzig then became an investor in SRU and was left completely out of that investigation. Where was George Gollin (George Dana Gollin, George D. Gollin) on connecting that dot? Must be the Jewish thing.
Bomber Douglas Wrote:Since Dr. Evans stopped posting, that number would be "zero."
Evans posted here?  Who knew?

Brian Crawford Wrote:Remember, the school John B. Bear was his doctoral advisor which by the way, was wholey or at least partially owned by Shelia Danzig (another Jew).

And a fine lot of Jews they are, getting douched by a Mexican.  Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn Doogle De-Doctorated Ryan Steele 8 45,182 07-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Doogle Arse Quits DD Howie Felterbush 2 16,004 06-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragger
  Doogle Confesses: "Narcissistic & Selfish" Winston Smith 10 48,880 11-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
  Doogle @ Homeland Security Armando Ramos 48 193,764 08-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Last Post: BROWN TEAL
  Doogle Reamed Again Dickie Billericay 7 34,028 05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Brian Crawford