Lying Liar Gollin Lies About CCU Grad
George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) continues to demonstrate both his utter lack of "expertise" in the field of distance learning--as well as his propensity for vicious, petty conduct toward people he perceives as his inferiors.

Gollin falsely cast aspersions on the legal, accredited degree held by CCU grad student Dennis Ruhl.  He did so in a relatively obscure venue, the Beaumont (TX) Enterprise forum.  Fortunately, Gollin's vicious slur was preserved via Google cache:

Quote:Added: Saturday October 27, 2007 at 06:13 PM EST

Texas HECB

One of Mr. Ruhl's degrees is from California Coast University, obtained a few years before CCU achieved DETC accreditation. He misrepresents the Texas statute as applying to the promotion procedures of the United States Army, a federal entity, and speaks incorrectly about the level of competence of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.

My own experience with DETC and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board has led me to respect both organizations. The disagreement between the two presents a rich opportunity for constructive dialog that will strengthen both.

George Gollin
Professor of Physics, University of Illinois
member, Board of Directors, Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

George Gollin, Champaign, IL
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:SZE...d=70&gl=us

This evil, malicious untruth was left standing for almost six months until discovered and refuted by the victim:
Quote:Added: Wednesday April 09, 2008 at 04:43 PM EST

Obviously my original comment is missing but I see this from George Gollin.

"One of Mr. Ruhl's degrees is from California Coast University, obtained a few years before CCU achieved DETC accreditation"

I enrolled in California Coast University on June 30, 2003 and received my MBA from them on April 12, 2005 whereas it received accreditation about January 7, 2005. I have been working on a Doctor of Business Administration from them since that time and should be done in a few months.

I'm not sure where Gollin picked up the unaccredited part came from.
Dennis Ruhl, Alberta, Canada

This is the real George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) in action: an ignorant, lying scumbag.  He will stop at nothing to attempt to discredit people who speak out against Gollin's cyberstalking and elitist harlequinade.  
Quote:There’s much work to be done here, but I’ll start with what appears to be most important. First, someone from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (“THECB”) should immediately contact the U.S. Department of Education and alert them to the fact that they have been identifying the DETC Accrediting Commission as a “nationally recognized accrediting agency under Public Law” since 1955. I don’t think I have to explain any further the damage this could cause to the credibility of the U.S. Department of Education should their endorsement of DETC--accreditor to learning institutions that issue fraudulent and substandard degrees--become common knowledge. I have the same grave concerns with regard to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (“CHEA”). If this becomes common knowledge, their credibility will be shot as well, as they also recognize the DETC.

Next stop should be all branches of the US military, who have unwittingly been duped by the DETC and are, even as I type, offering programs accredited by the DETC.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:
Quote:There’s much work to be done here, but I’ll start with what appears to be most important. First, someone from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (“THECB”) should immediately contact the U.S. Department of Education and alert them to the fact that they have been identifying the DETC Accrediting Commission as a “nationally recognized accrediting agency under Public Law” since 1955. I don’t think I have to explain any further the damage this could cause to the credibility of the U.S. Department of Education should their endorsement of DETC--accreditor to learning institutions that issue fraudulent and substandard degrees--become common knowledge. I have the same grave concerns with regard to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (“CHEA”). If this becomes common knowledge, their credibility will be shot as well, as they also recognize the DETC.

Next stop should be all branches of the US military, who have unwittingly been duped by the DETC and are, even as I type, offering programs accredited by the DETC.

Who wrote that dribble?
HERE

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:SZE...d=70&gl=us
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Herbert Spencer Wrote:This is the real George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) in action: an ignorant, lying scumbag.  He will stop at nothing to attempt to discredit people who speak out against Gollin's cyberstalking and elitist harlequinade.  

What is it exactly that Gollin is supposed to be an "expert" at?  It's obviously not research.  All the evidence suggests it's lying.  He lies about CCU's accreditation, he lies about his "collaboration" on his own dissertation, he lies about his wife selling illegal mutant pigs, is there anything he won't lie about?  The guy is utterly without credibility, which makes him perfect as a government informant.  

Quote:I have been working on a Doctor of Business Administration from them since that time and should be done in a few months.

Be sure not to use more than 15 collaborators in writing that dissertation.  Any more than that and you risk further humiliating the fraud George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin).
Don Dresden Wrote:Be sure not to use more than 15 collaborators in writing that dissertation.  Any more than that and you risk further humiliating the fraud George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin).

No dissertation, just a final project. I think I have to do it myself.

We should have more respect for group projects at the University of Phoenix because they are just copying Princeton. Do you think that if they put a football team in their new stadium they could join the Ivy League. They seem to have common standards.
Dennis Ruhl Wrote:
Don Dresden Wrote:Be sure not to use more than 15 collaborators in writing that dissertation. Any more than that and you risk further humiliating the fraud George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin).

No dissertation, just a final project. I think I have to do it myself.

We should have more respect for group projects at the University of Phoenix because they are just copying Princeton. Do you think that if they put a football team in their new stadium they could join the Ivy League. They seem to have common standards.

remember he said it has to be particle physics...other subjects don't count.
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Don Dresden Wrote:
Herbert Spencer Wrote:This is the real George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) in action: an ignorant, lying scumbag.  He will stop at nothing to attempt to discredit people who speak out against Gollin's cyberstalking and elitist harlequinade.  

What is it exactly that Gollin is supposed to be an "expert" at?  It's obviously not research.  All the evidence suggests it's lying.  He lies about CCU's accreditation, he lies about his "collaboration" on his own dissertation, he lies about his wife selling illegal mutant pigs, is there anything he won't lie about?  The guy is utterly without credibility, which makes him perfect as a government informant.  

Quote:I have been working on a Doctor of Business Administration from them since that time and should be done in a few months.

Be sure not to use more than 15 collaborators in writing that dissertation.  Any more than that and you risk further humiliating the fraud George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin).

George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) doesn't make any mistakes or misrepresentations does he?

George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) had Hoyer in his dog and pony presentation where Ezell said what Gollin told him http://willmedia.will.uiuc.edu/ramgen/CA...s051114.rm and by the looks of that one slide, Hoyer was Dixie's boss, right? After all, his picture was on the left and Dixie's was on the right.
Brian Crawford Wrote:George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) doesn't make any mistakes or misrepresentations does he?

George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) had Hoyer in his dog and pony presentation where Ezell said what Gollin told him http://willmedia.will.uiuc.edu/ramgen/CA...s051114.rm and by the looks of that one slide, Hoyer was Dixie's boss, right? After all, his picture was on the left and Dixie's was on the right.

Good point, Brian.  Just another example of how Gollin lies about people he hates.  Gollin proclaimed that SRU and Robertstown were "Scams by Richard Hoyer,"  when in fact Hoyer had nothing to do with running them.  
[Image: Hoyer03.jpg]
[Image: Hoyer01.jpg]

How can a guy claim to be an "expert" when he can't even bother to look up accreditation dates--which are easily available on his own CHEA website!  

Gollin has no credibility.  But then, other than maybe Truman Capote, how many other people who prance around like fairies have any credibility?
[Image: Gollum_ThayThere.jpg]
Armando Ramos Wrote:
Brian Crawford Wrote:George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) doesn't make any mistakes or misrepresentations does he?

Good point, Brian.  Just another example of how Gollin lies about people he hates.  Gollin proclaimed that SRU and Robertstown were "Scams by Richard Hoyer,"  when in fact Hoyer had nothing to do with running them.  
[Image: Hoyer03.jpg]
[Image: Hoyer01.jpg]

How can a guy claim to be an "expert" when he can't even bother to look up accreditation dates--which are easily available on his own CHEA website!  

Gollin has no credibility.  But then, other than maybe Truman Capote, how many other people who prance around like fairies have any credibility?
[Image: Gollum_ThayThere.jpg]

Oh Gollin and Ezell obviously have it out for Hoyer. George Gollin (George Dana Gollin, George G. Gollin) were behind this as well

Testimony given by Allen Ezell on September 23, 2004 to the House "Committee on Education and the Workforce, Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness" on:  “Are Current Safeguards Protecting Taxpayers Against Diploma Mills?” was in an official congressional record.

Pages 6 and 7 referring to “Richard J. Hoyer” in Allen Ezell's written testimony at: http://edworkforce.house.gov/hearings/10.../ezell.pdf tells how much love they have for Hoyer. (I can email it to you through private message it is no longer available online.)

Hoyer has more than enough for multiple lawsuits against both Allen Ezell and George Gollin (George Dana Gollin, George G. Gollin).

Looks like Gollin is not the only one who can connect the dots as he boasts so often.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'George Gollin Is A Racist Lying Fraud' Herbert Spencer 2 13,312 06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Virtual Bison
  Lying Gollin Attacks Woman Again Herbert Spencer 11 43,188 02-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  George Gollin’s Lies Exposed Again WilliamW 12 50,656 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post: ham
  Anti-Christian Gollin Caught Lying About Liberty Herbert Spencer 8 32,934 03-20-2009, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Martin Eisenstadt