Who was Prof Polemic?
A short lived poster seemed to be trying to tear apart one and all at Degreeboard. His posts were removed and only live on as shortened quotes. Can anyone pick up on the style? I have a hunch.

http://courses.degreeboard.com/mod/resou...w.php?id=2

Under Religious Disctance Ed/ TNARS free seminary - I can't seem to link the page.
Was it Uncle Janko?   Big Grin
Little Arminius Wrote:Was it Uncle Janko? Big Grin

I almost thought the tone was similar to Homeless Gus's past ravings.

Homeless and the Bomber used to go to forums other than degreeinfo and attack anyone and anything in belittling tirades. Sounded like old times.
I'm just guessing Janko due to the religious orientation of the school. I didn't know that Gus had gotten involved in trashing faith-based programs back in the old days ... but I'm not suprised.
Little Arminius Wrote:I'm just guessing Janko due to the religious orientation of the school. I didn't know that Gus had gotten involved in trashing faith-based programs back in the old days ... but I'm not suprised.

When Janko tires to make a point he tries to do it with a subtle bass ackward stab at humor that no-one understands. Prof Polemic used no Latin, no Romanian, and no Afrikans.