Uncle Janko and vinny123 square off at DD
It's getting nasty and ugly over at DD. Vinny123, an idiot who I have justifiably held up to ridicule in the past, and the éminence grise of DD, Uncle Janko, are really going for the jugular over CCU PsyD program. Jimmy C. has decided not to get involved and has wisely removed himself from the line of fire.

CCU PsyD thread
Little Arminius Wrote:It's getting nasty and ugly over at DD. Vinny123, an idiot who I have justifiably held up to ridicule in the past,

But Vinny's right this time. Janko has moved out of his element but it doesn't stop him from critiquing a non-existent program in a field he doesn't understand. A PsyD typically is a practitioner's degree and not a research degree so the criticisms fly right over my head.
Quote:Janko has moved out of his element

What?
The barn...with an internet connection, of course...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Dennis Ruhl Wrote:
Little Arminius Wrote:It's getting nasty and ugly over at DD. Vinny123, an idiot who I have justifiably held up to ridicule in the past,

But Vinny's right this time.  Janko has moved out of his element but it doesn't stop him from critiquing a non-existent program in a field he doesn't understand.  A PsyD typically is a practitioner's degree and not a research degree so the criticisms fly right over my head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the PsyD serve the same function as a EdD only in a different field (psychology)? What is so hard for Unc to understand about that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uncle Janko talking about SA university mergers Little Arminius 2 15,494 10-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ham