Levicoff attacks Rich Douglas at DD
They have always had a rocky relationship and there has always been some tension between the two but ... Levicoff really unloaded this time. Lev viciously criticised Douglas for not disclosing his involvement with U of Leicester during several posts in which the latter highlighted Leicester's comparative rankings.

Lev attacks RCD thread at DD

I'm all about the Truth and full disclosure, which is certainly warranted here. I seem to recall, however, that Bomber Douglas had a Leicester link in his signature block. Did Gus or whoever is at the helm of that sinking ship remove it for violating TOS? In any event, I generally like it when Levicoff blasts someone, especially since it is often one of the sacred cows of DD. There is also something inherently funny about an underachieving truck driver with a PhD ripping anyone about anything related to education.
Little Arminius Wrote:There is also something inherently funny about an underachieving truck driver with a PhD ripping anyone about anything related to education.

Levicoff does have one degree that is generally respected, an MA from Norwich. Mind you, I believe he is on record as saying he wrote his thesis in a weekend. I guess that could be a sign of intelligence. I always find it amazing that online academic snobs present degrees like TESC, the USNY(Excelsior), and Union.
Little Arminius Wrote:I'm all about the Truth and full disclosure, which is certainly warranted here. I seem to recall, however, that Bomber Douglas had a Leicester link in his signature block. Did Gus or whoever is at the helm of that sinking ship remove it for violating TOS? In any event, I generally like it when Levicoff blasts someone, especially since it is often one of the sacred cows of DD. There is also something inherently funny about an underachieving truck driver with a PhD ripping anyone about anything related to education.

Yes, RCD most certainly announced his association with the University of Leicester some considerable time ago. Perhaps Levitate was levitating in cyber-space at the time?
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:Yes, RCD most certainly announced his association with the University of Leicester some considerable time ago. Perhaps Levitate was levitating in cyber-space at the time?

I recall seeing that disclosure too, often enough that you had to wonder whether it was in fact a disclosure or an advert.  I suppose Doogle could have just gotten tired of repeating old news.  But really, anybody who antagonizes a pervert like Levijerkoff must be doing something right.

And BTW, that link Doogle posted is pretty good.  The article itself links to two other articles, one a list of rules for kids to play safely on the internet, the other a story about a nut job who torched a guy's home after an exchange of internet insults.  Given that there are cranks like Gollin and Levijerkoff out there skulking in the bushes, that is sane advice.

Is that history, two good words for Doogle in one post?
Quote:a story about a nut job who torched a guy's home after an exchange of internet insults.

Well, I am often insulted for what I think the internet really is like...this just seems a blueprint...
Old goat in a mobile home who plays the tough guy online gets his due from hispanic immigrant army drudger.

Quote:Calling himself PyroDice
a Yafro member calling himself Johnny Darkness
She used to spend up to four hours a day modifying images and loading them onto the site.

Thank god I am not one of these psychotherapy rejects...
Not knowing better, you could say they are 13yo...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Don Dresden Wrote:But really, anybody who antagonizes a pervert like Levijerkoff must be doing something right.

What a sorry lot over there, when RCD looks like the normal one.

That's the thing about pervs like Levicrap.  You know that with any guy who takes it in the ass that there's absolutely nothing else he wouldn't be above doing.   Especially since places like TESC actually gave him course credit for it.  He just might drive a tank load of petrol over to your house, torch the place and then yank his crank while he watched the bodies burn black.  Bear and Gus would proclaim him a genius and Janko would call anyone who didn't like it a homophobe.
Levicoff has kept up his attack on RCD and reached deep into his bag of (dirty) tricks to throw out the Sheila Danzig reference. Lev brushed aside the fact that Douglas used to display his U of Leicester affiliation with a link in his signature block by noting that it was "many moons ago" and pointing out that he made no mention of it in this instance.

I think that it is interesting to note that John Bear hasn't yet weighed in with a comment on this issue. (Neither has Gollin but I'm sure that he's way too busy busting diploma mills somewhere in the world. Rolleyes )
Herbert Spencer Wrote:You know that with any guy who takes it in the ass that there's absolutely nothing else he wouldn't be above doing.   Especially since places like TESC actually gave him course credit for it. 

"Society & Sexual Variations"

You're right. Gotta love the US education system.
Dennis Ruhl Wrote:
Herbert Spencer Wrote:You know that with any guy who takes it in the ass that there's absolutely nothing else he wouldn't be above doing.   Especially since places like TESC actually gave him course credit for it. 

"Society & Sexual Variations"

You're right.  Gotta love the US education system.

Absolute f*#king disgrace, as bogus as 1) the FEMA courses and 2) the now-defunct Rutgers Skill Certification Center that upset Peter French and George Brown.
Why anyone would take DD Levi-Cough's side is beyond me.  He has said some of the most despicable things imaginable.  But he is one of the DD folks.  Funny how blind their eye can be.

http://www.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?t=7371

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rich Douglas BANNED from DI DL-PMP-MBA-JD-PhD-SOB 4 24,174 09-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  Hungry Ghost sides with Rich Douglas Little Arminius 3 19,454 09-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Don Dresden
  Friction between Jimmy C and Rich Douglas Little Arminius 9 39,254 07-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Last Post: dooglearse
  Rich Douglas patting himself on the back Little Arminius 5 27,703 03-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Albert Hidel
Toungue Rich Douglas, Bruce the Cop going at it over at DI Little Arminius 1 13,056 09-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ham