Post Masters
First time poster and now well versed in the general level of "no-bullshit" this site provides. I appreciate that fact.

Straight to the point:

I will complete my MBA through a DETC school and am looking for a doctorate program. I read through the NCU thread and am now apprehensive about applying to the program. I fear that the MBA may limit my options of a non-business doctorate but honestly have little to no experience in the process in general.

I will take any and all advice, even a "go away", so long as it's a straight answer.

Thanks
Owto Wrote:I will complete my MBA through a DETC school and am looking for a doctorate program. ...I fear that the MBA may limit my options of a non-business doctorate...

Not entirely sure of your intended direction.  Are you looking for a non-business doctorate?  If so, in what non-business field?
Absolutely. I would prefer Ph.D. or Ed.D. program in technology.

Thanks for the quick response.
I don't know if this works for you (information systems vs. technology) but the South Dakota state university system has some interesting offerings via DL.

Dakota State University D.Sc. link

I'm finishing my coursework for an M.S. program from South Dakota State University and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I'm also aware of but don't know anyone who has enrolled in the Ph.D. in technology management from Indiana State.

http://www1.indstate.edu/distance/technology-phd.html
Little Arminius Wrote:I don't know if this works for you (information systems vs. technology) but the South Dakota state university system has some interesting offerings via DL.

Dakota State University D.Sc. link

I'm finishing my coursework for an M.S. program from South Dakota State University and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I'm also aware of but don't know anyone who has enrolled in the Ph.D. in technology management from Indiana State.

http://www1.indstate.edu/distance/technology-phd.html

Fantastic, thanks so much. I will check out both and get back to you. Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  edX Masters Fully Online Yancy Derringer 0 1,192 11-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer