degreeinfo pundit X: C. Denver Mullican
Big Grin 
Speaking of junk pundits at degreeinfo and degreediscussion, see who's here:

LINK

Quote: Mole Ltd. University Louisiana. Created as a joke, and to prove how easy it is to start a university, by entrepreneuer C. Denver Mullican, this school granted exactly two degrees (doctorates, to Mullican's two dogs--whose characters, he claims, were greatly improved by the credentials).  Still, he tells us that he received numerous letters from people offering money for the degrees, including $200 from a man in Malaysia who offered to sell the degrees and cut Mullican in for $100 each.  He sent the money back.  Thus if you run into anyone claiming a degree from this university, and they're not a dog, something fishy is almost certainly going on.

Another 'pedlar of bogus degrees' and degree mill shill...ops...I meant 'entrepreneur with a great sense of humour': C. Denver Mullican (no, it's not the title of the new Disney Pixar movie ).
Following in the footsteps of great dr. John Bear ( John Klempner ). maybe here we have another blossoming distance learning authority...

Now, how comes that every time one of the gang members is caught having owned, run or promoted what appears to be a degree mill, it's because they have a great sense of humor, while when someone else does, he's an unethical, rapacious thief?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Creating that bogus school was just a joke. It was obvious for all to see. You can't blame Denver that stupid people sent him money anymore than Bear can be blamed for naive people believing in L.I.A.R and the Millard Fillmore Institute. Now, the people who set up Rushmore University, they aren't joking, they're crooks. Can't you see the difference?
Reminds me of the movie Accepted where some kid invents a bogus college to attend and puts up a website to fool his parents. The school, South Harmon Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.) actually attracted a lot of students who paid money so to perpertuate the lie he hired a flakey professor (played by Lewis Black) and found an actual college building. It was a pretty funny movie actually.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe