CRAZY OR WHAT?
From Gusboy at DD:

(quote)Gus Sainz
Administrator

Post Inanties
Maybe, it’s just me, Jimmy, but isn’t it an inanity for a “medical professional” to publicly proffer a medical diagnosis concerning another individual?

Isn’t it an inanity for a “medical professional” to make a diagnosis without ever having examined the patient? Isn’t it even more inane to base this diagnosis on nothing more than allegations and hearsay concerning the "patient?"

Isn’t it an inanity for a “medical professional” to publicly discuss a medical diagnosis (whether accurate, or not) that has not been made public by the patient? Isn’t this even more inane if the individual is not a patient of the alleged medical professional?

Maybe, it’s just me, Jimmy, but I’m beginning to think that “inane” is simply too mild and kind of a term to employ in this situation.

When licensed mental health professionals at degreeinfo diagnosed Gus as nuts he went berserk threatening to have their licenses lifted. He still doesn't like it. Paranoid little bugger.

How do you spell schitzophrenia?
Ben Johnson Wrote:How do you spell schitzophrenia?

I would spell it G-U-S. Cool

Mild and Kind? .......Gus knows as much about these as a donkey knows about the Kentucky Derby.

Gus could dish it out but was never much for taking punches. Some would say that is a glass jaw, or maybe he's just a pussy.
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Gus goes on and on.

http://www.degreediscussion.com/viewtopi...7&start=15

I am not sure that being a failed, deeply indebted, uneducated businessman gives Gus a license to argue about mental health practices.

Jimmy is a mental health practitioner who is very well educated and I am sure he is diagnosing Gus as we speak and gives thanks that they are 1-2,000 miles apart.
I noticed that John Bear decided to become Mr. English Check. Strange that he doesn't do that to his pals.

Jimmy: "No, none were in peer reviewed journals."

Bear: "Actually that should be,....none was...None is singular."
--John Bear--Degree Discussion--Aug. 21, 2007
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Although a traditional rule of usage has been that none must always be treated as singular, this pronoun has been used with BOTH singular and plural verbs since the 9th century. When the sense is "not any persons or things," the plural is more common: The rescue party searched for survivors, but none WERE found."
--Random House Webster's College Dictionary--1997

Now about Gus: Maybe Gus had been involved with mental healthcare more than we know, perhaps directly across from the expert, as in on the couch.

I think most of us have questioned Gus's mental qualities, and the more he says the more we question, and rightly so.

Now why Jimmy tries to deal with people who obviously think him one step above a dullard is beyond me. Bear has been kicking Jimmy in the shins ever since Jimmy made Bear mad by saying he had recommended Summit University to him. Bear does not want anyone saying he did what he did, even if he did. Smile
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Randall Flagg Wrote:Now about Gus: Maybe Gus had been involved with mental healthcare more than we know, perhaps directly across from the expert, as in on the couch.

I suspect any furniture involved in his treatment involved restraints and a hypodermic needle. He couldn't talk his way out of his kind of problems on a couch.
Randall Flagg Wrote:I noticed that John Bear decided to become Mr. English Check. Strange that he doesn't do that to his pals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Although a traditional rule of usage has been that none must always be treated as singular, this pronoun has been used with BOTH singular and plural verbs since the 9th century. When the sense is "not any persons or things," the plural is more common: The rescue party searched for survivors, but none WERE found."

Since the 9th century? I guess that was after the old fart attended elementary school.
Ben Johnson Wrote:
Randall Flagg Wrote:I noticed that John Bear decided to become Mr. English Check. Strange that he doesn't do that to his pals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the 9th century?  I guess that was after the old fart attended elementary school.

JB is certainly very good at correcting incredibly minor spelling and grammar errors made by people he hates. He is also very good at lambasting people he hates, with words like – UNEDUCATE BUFFOON, IDIOT, and so on. He is also very good at conning people and most certainly very good at telling lies!

I've just carried out a Google Search on "GUS SAINZ- Degree Mill Expert". It produced three hits (such is the 'fame' of GS); one of which was quite libellous!