Lighten Up Gus
From degreediscussion:

http://www.degreediscussion.com/viewtopic.php?t=3765

Gus doesn't like people posting the date and their initials.

He has been sued many times and it hasn't seemed to bother him.

Being judgement proof has its advantages.
Well, Gus likes degrees in 110 days, and he likes to spend more money than he has.  

I think Gus and his ideas could best be described as clueless and proud of it. Or, how to be ignorant of all relevant facts while at the same time being sure you are right.

Considering his choices in business, education and friends, we might be wary of his judgement.
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Ben Johnson Wrote:From degreediscussion:

http://www.degreediscussion.com/viewtopic.php?t=3765

Gus doesn't like people posting the date and their initials.

He has been sued many times and it hasn't seemed to bother him.  

Being judgement proof has its advantages.

Now, that is one book I'd like to read....S'pose he will write it?
Whatever Wrote:Now, that is one book I'd like to read....S'pose he will write it?

I'm still waiting for Bear's posthumous edition. He's really old so it shouldn't be too long.

Many books that should be written never will be because books involve more than one person and these people have a low tolerance for lawsuits.

I wonder how the Randocks are doing. Their trial has to be coming up. Has anyone ever figured out who they are supposed to have defrauded? Did someone actually believe they were getting something other than what they paid for? Perhaps a few supposed victims could be shown to the court and suitably humiliated.
Ben Johnson Wrote:
Whatever Wrote:Now, that is one book I'd like to read....S'pose he will write it?

I'm still waiting for Bear's posthumous edition.  He's really old so it shouldn't be too long.

Many books that should be written never will be because books involve more than one person and these people have a low tolerance for lawsuits.

I wonder how the Randocks are doing.  Their trial has to be coming up.  Has anyone ever figured out who they are supposed to have defrauded?  Did someone actually believe they were getting something other than what they paid for?  Perhaps a few supposed victims could be shown to the court and suitably humiliated.

I wonder how many chapters there'd be about the "Carpmasters?" Those ought to be interesting.
I wonder which will be most applauded? the book or the part about it being posthumous. Hmmmm, interesting choice. Smile
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Randall Flagg Wrote:I wonder which will be most applauded? the book or the part about it being posthumous. Hmmmm, interesting choice.  Smile

JB is certainly well able to write his posthumous autobiography before he departs! It could be another best-selling fictional novel.
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:
Randall Flagg Wrote:I wonder which will be most applauded? the book or the part about it being posthumous. Hmmmm, interesting choice.  Smile

JB is certainly well able to write his posthumous autobiography before he departs! It could be another best-selling fictional novel.

If JB wants to hurl mud at someone else he should have the guts to do it while they are able to respond. If the idea is to get in the last words and a few last insults, then I would call it just another hit and run attack. He must not want to be held responsible for what he intends to say. Now that says a lot about the man, doesn't it?

"Before there is honor comes humility."
--Bible
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Randall Flagg Wrote:
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:

If JB wants to hurl mud at someone else he should have the guts to do it while they are able to respond. If the idea is to get in the last words and a few last insults, then I would call it just another hit and run attack. He must not want to be held responsible for what he intends to say. Now that says a lot about the man, doesn't it?  

--Bible

John Bear could write about Ethics, after doing extenisve research he discovered he doesn't have any and would like to have his explain it to him with her qualifications being a Ph.D. in Ethics.Wink
Brian Crawford Wrote:
Randall Flagg Wrote:
DR ANATIDAE Wrote:
Randall Flagg Wrote:I wonder which will be most applauded? the book or the part about it being posthumous. Hmmmm, interesting choice. Smile

--Bible

John Bear could write about Ethics, after doing extensive research he discovered he doesn't have any and would like to have his explain it to him with her qualifications being a Ph.D. in Ethics.Wink

http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/v...php?t=3808
Looks like Bill Dayson is having a conniption over at DD gangland. Seems he doesn't want his nasty accusations used against him in any future situations...Any ideas on why his knickers are in such a bunch?