Good To see DL Truth Back Up
I miss the little guy when he is out of order.  We do have to make sure that the gang has some competition.  Perhaps they were pissed off because we have shown them how it feels to defend the past, especially when their pasts are so very (iffy).  Of course they may have had nothing to do with the problems, but I wouldn't count on that.  Anyway, welcome back DL Truth.
James
A.S., B.S., M.B.A.
Randall Flagg Wrote:I miss the little guy when he is out of order.  We do have to make sure that the gang has some competition.  Perhaps they were pissed off because we have shown them how it feels to defend the past, especially when their pasts are so very (iffy).  Of course they may have had nothing to do with the problems, but I wouldn't count on that.  Anyway, welcome back DL Truth.

The DI/DD gang probably realized we were not antimidated by their self-importance and that scared the hell of of them.Cool
As long as the cartel shills continue to endorse anti-competitive business practices there will be a need for sites like this for people to speak out against them.

I'm glad to see that management didn't cave in, and that the strong voices of the good posters here have not been silenced.
The posters here have been nailing CHEA and the cartel shills to the wall, just as CHEA and the cartel happen to be dueling with the feds over rule-making related to transfer credit and quality standards.  Then this site gets hit with hackers.  Coincidence?
Tanya Heddankoff Wrote:The posters here have been nailing CHEA and the cartel shills to the wall, just as CHEA and the cartel happen to be dueling with the feds over rule-making related to transfer credit and quality standards.  Then this site gets hit with hackers.  Coincidence?

Considering one of them is a CHEA Commissioner, I doubt it.