Perv Al Fields Questions
Herbert Spencer Wrote:Civil rights violator and pervert Alan Contreras believes "there is always a market for easy answers and tainted goods."  Proving his own point, Gay Al will be providing easy answers about his tainted history of perversion and anti-Christian bigotry:

Quote:At the time The Chronicle's 2004 diploma-mill report appeared, we held an online discussion with Alan Contreras, who was and is administrator of the Office of Degree Authorization of the Oregon Student Assistance Commission, and a frequent contributor to The Chronicle. Now we've invited him back, to see if he still believes, as he said in that online chat, "there is always a market for easy answers and tainted goods." He will respond to questions and comments about these issues on Thursday, July 24, at 12 noon, U.S. Eastern time. Readers are welcome to post questions and comments now.

http://chronicle.com/live/2008/07/contre...anual.php3

Mark your calendars for July 24, and you west coast slackers remember that's noon US Eastern time, so wake up early. Big Grin
I read that entire discussion. God what arrogence! I wish I could confront that asshole and tell him what I think.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Messages In This Thread
Perv Al Fields Questions - by Herbert Spencer - 06-27-2008, 07:26 AM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by Ben Johnson - 06-27-2008, 08:48 AM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by Herbert Spencer - 06-28-2008, 06:13 AM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by Brian Crawford - 06-30-2008, 05:40 PM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by Armando Ramos - 07-29-2008, 10:49 AM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by Virtual Bison - 05-01-2009, 01:48 AM
RE: Perv Al Fields Questions - by ham - 05-01-2009, 04:49 AM