RMIT 'dumbed down' foreigner degrees
Quote:- An international student graduated from RMIT despite turning up drunk, missing lectures, failing exams, abusing staff and students, and sparking sex assault accusations.

An RMIT teacher, who asked not to be named, said some staff were concerned foreign students were getting preferential treatment. "RMIT is falling over backwards to make sure these fee-paying international students don't fail," he said.

"A big slice of RMIT's income is generated by international students and they don't want to jeopardise it."

Leading Monash University researcher Bob Birrell claimed some international students who got degrees didn't have enough English to to get a job in Australia in their chosen fields.

They found evidence suggesting a long-serving teacher handed out an exam paper to a Middle Eastern aerospace student several days before the exam.

The student allegedly allowed other Middle Eastern students to use the exam paper to cheat.

Telephone records of the teacher and several aerospace students allegedly reveal late-night contact in the days before a test on the stress on aeroplane components.

So much for third worlders being that smart, eh?
That happened regularly at my B&M university...when I had problems, they'd shrug their shoulders and say it was my problem...when the colored or turbaned student came along, it was THEIR problem to find a solution.
One professor explicitly commented he had to let the Pakistani incompetent student off the hook hoping he's get lost by himself...but he did not want any discussion with deans about 'racism on campus'...

And the so-called war on terror?
Please...many postgraduate departments look like no-fly lists full of colored people, Muslims and so forth...in one case at one big UK university, you had 50% Iranians...is that the bad country they are supposed to nuke to abide AIPAC recommendations?

I said that already: the west thought about exporting its sham ideals and just educated the next generation of revolutionaries and activists...at the taxpayer's expenses.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

Messages In This Thread
RE: RMIT 'dumbed down' foreigner degrees - by ham - 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM