Poll: Was Rich "Bomber" Douglas out of line in "outing" Jim Morgan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
No
0%
0 0%
I'm not sure but I think that Bomber Douglas is an asshole anyway.
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bomber Douglas "outs" Jim Morgan/ Tenured Prof
Oh my, Bomber has resorted to "outing" people, something that I thought that he had told us he didn't believe in. This is going to get very ugly ...

DD thread (see Bomber Douglas' comments)

http://www.360connect.com/andersson/
David Andersson a/k/a Jim Morgan/ Tenured Prof has very impressive credentials. I think that it is interesting to note that John Bear was the first to speculate on the identity of the poster known as Tenured Prof (and was wrong, not suprisingly).

AMU faculty profile

Roosevelt University gradaute catalog (2005-2007)
An IP address and some clues (possibly not true to mislead the dummies at DL\DD) does not make for a positive identification. It is an OLD troll trick to state some misinformation in order to throw people off.

Anyway, it is FUN as heck to see the Bear Man and the Bomber stoop so low as to engage in activities they usually condemn. Didn't WACKO Janko call people here "FILTH" for exposing Stalker Steve ???
Andersson is quite an impressive individual. Too bad he has to wallow in the stench of the likes of Douglas.
A test of memory - but aren't Bomber Douglas and Andersson old buddies. I think they used to exchange pleasantries on the old About.com forum and maybe elsewhere about 8-10 years ago. That was in the Air Marshall's formative SOB days.
And then there was Airborne Ranger who seemed to like chatting with the Air Marshall. When someone has earned real military and real academic qualifications it must bug them when an airforce supply clerk claims to run a whole air division or presumes himself an academic with a quicky degree from a lower than bottom tier school.
Toxic Wrote:An IP address and some clues (possibly not true to mislead the dummies at DL\DD) does not make for a positive identification. It is an OLD troll trick to state some misinformation in order to throw people off.

Anyway, it is FUN as heck to see the Bear Man and the Bomber stoop so low as to engage in activities they usually condemn. Didn't WACKO Janko call people here "FILTH" for exposing Stalker Steve ???

Janko called the posters here filth? What a dick! Foerster and Janko were both involved in the Quinn Tyler Jackson affair which resulted in QTJ severing his relationship with a DL school (or vice-versa). QTJ, a devoted father and husband, suffered a professional and financial hit while the deadbeat dad, Foerster, and Quasimodo, a/k/a Uncle Janko, continue to post as though they did nothing wrong. Fuck Janko, fuck Foerster, but most of all, fuck you Gus "Goose" Sainz for facilitating this disgrace catering to anti-social losers that is Degreediscussion. Sainz doesn't even have the balls to post at his own board anymore. He is a dishonorable coward and a total punk!!! Sad
Ben Johnson Wrote:A test of memory - but aren't Bomber Douglas and Andersson old buddies.  I think they used to exchange pleasantries on the old About.com forum and maybe elsewhere about 8-10 years ago.  That was in the Air Marshall's formative SOB days.

That is a tad before my time, even as a lurker. I only go back as far as the Mark Israel accident which, BTW, I viewed as just reward for a fat but arrogant POS with a big mouth. It really renewed my faith in a higher power. Nevertheless, I do hope that he recovers and learns a little humility in the process.

If Bomber and Andersson have had earlier go-arounds then their relationship may be more difficult to decipher.
From the AMU Website:

American Military University Wrote:Professor Anderson has worked as a training advisor for the New Military Technology System Special Projects Group for Raytheon, a Senior Systems Engineer for Allstate Insurance, and as a Lieutenant Colonel,

Let's see, PROFESSOR ANDERSON, who at DegreeDiscussion.com is called PROFESSOR by an RA school ?

Douglas ? Nope.  
Gus ? LOL.  
Foerster ? Nope.  
Dayson ? Nope.
Janko ? Nope.
Levicoff ? Nope.
Mr. Bear ? Only if it is an unaccredited school he is running, so Nope.
Chip ? Nope.
Tait ? Nope. He only adjuncts for $1000 per class.
Jimmy ? Nope.
Religious Bill ? Nope.
Hayden ? Nope.
Jack ? Nope.
Abner ? Nope.
Tireman ? Nope.
Little Fauss ? Kinda, does a CC count ? Not really, so nope.
"Reginstein"/Bestul ? Nope.
Huffman ? LOL.

Any other losers I missed?

Sometimes I think we waste too much time on these worthless DD/DI clowns.  They really are nothing and useless.
D00bie Wrote:From the AMU Website:

American Military University Wrote:Professor Anderson has worked as a training advisor for the New Military Technology System Special Projects Group for Raytheon, a Senior Systems Engineer for Allstate Insurance, and as a Lieutenant Colonel,

Let's see, PROFESSOR ANDERSON, who at DegreeDiscussion.com is called PROFESSOR by an RA school ?

Douglas ? Nope.  
Gus ? LOL.  
Foerster ? Nope.  
Dayson ? Nope.
Janko ? Nope.
Levicoff ? Nope.
Mr. Bear ? Only if it is an unaccredited school he is running, so Nope.
Chip ? Nope.
Tait ? Nope. He only adjuncts for $1000 per class.
Jimmy ? Nope.
Religious Bill ? Nope.
Hayden ? Nope.
Jack ? Nope.
Abner ? Nope.
Tireman ? Nope.
Little Fauss ? Kinda, does a CC count ? Not really, so nope.
"Reginstein"/Bestul ? Nope.
Huffman ? LOL.

Any other losers I missed?

Sometimes I think we waste too much time on these worthless DD/DI clowns.  They really are nothing and useless.

"Prof." Len - SRU   Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crotch Bomber Studied At Australian Uni Winston Smith 27 83,033 01-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: ham