Campaign Against DL Cyber Stalkers
Smile 
Hello Forum Members,

I would like to mount a compaign against supposed distance learning experts and forums that allow individuals to post negative information that embarasses, defames or insults people because of the university they attended. You may contact me at RobertHill20@yahoo.com.

Freedom of Speech does not give someone the right to malign the character of another individual. We must make a stand now, or eventually, we will lose the right to decide. I believe that eventually there will be a test case in either Oregon, Maine, Texas, Washington State or any other for that matter which will overturn the laws created to prevent someone from using their unaccredited degree.

I wish to point out here that I don't condone the purchase or sale of a transcript or degree purely for the exchange of financial consideration. Work should be required. Evaluation of experiential learning is a hot topic for many people, and as long as the institution is legitimately licensed, no one should have the right to say anything.

Accreditation has always been a voluntary process. Please click on the Google link listed below and read many of the states from government websites, both state and federal. I believe with passing of the Higher Education Act of 1965, accreditation became emphasized as a means to insure quality in education.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...+education

http://www.chea.org/pdf/CHEA%20At%20A%20...-10-03.pdf

"CHEA Purposes ____________________________________________________________
Advocacy
• Primary national voice for voluntary accreditation"

In 1985, I borrowed close to $6,000.00 from the Federal Student Loan Program for the purpose of attending Clayton University, formally of Missouri, unaccredited and now considered by supposed experts to be a diploma mill out of Hong Kong.

Several of these supposed experts in distance education had their own universities in operation, which are now considered degree mills, LIAR, Greenwich, Columbia Pacific and others etc... I don't need to mention any names here. What gives anyone the right to pass judgment on another individual or tell them what to do.

Thank you for your contribution to the discussion and for your assistance and in cutting these people off at the knees. Have a Nice Day!!

Sincerely,

Reverend Dr. Robert Ray Hill

aka True Patriot
There seems to be a free ride for those who criticize unaccredited schools even when they have no knowledge of the rigor of the program.

Even the government got in on it criticizing California Coast University as a degreemill, just shortly before it was accredited, without providing any evidence. One criticism was charging for degrees and not courses except to government. It was the same difference. They only offered a maximum of 2 exemptions and you only paid for the courses you completed however you enrolled. Meanwhile the internet will, for an eternity, be full of statements that the school is a degreemill which it certainly never was.

Name any school that has been accredited in the last 10 years and you will find the word degreemill in reference to it.

Accreditation serves its purpose but the voluntary nature of it should not be forgotten. It is refreshing to see that some schools still accept unaccredited work, on a case by case basis, often with a probationary period.
As noted in another thread:
Quote:But the piece of paper is what it is – it admits to where it's from, and anyone reading it can make their own judgment – just as you have.

A degree issued by a "football playin'" RA school to a "student athlete" who never attended classes and had a "tutor" write his papers for him is just as intrinsically worthless as any online "life experience" degree.  

The fact that Gollin and his queer friends aren't stalking linebackers suggests they find discretion the better part of valor.  They would rather pick on people without the ability to fight back.  Hence you get Gay Al taking aim at some poor community college teacher about her Bob Jones degree.   But when she did fight back Gay Al got himself adjudicated as a civil rights violator.  

In this regard True Patriot is correct.  People who are attacked by these fairy rings ought to stand up and fight back.  
Quote:A degree issued by a "football playin'" RA school to a "student athlete" who never attended classes and had a "tutor" write his papers for him is just as intrinsically worthless as any online "life experience" degree.

or third-worlders who are awarded degrees as 'ego boost' or because teachers are afraid of being called 'racist' and don't feel like going through the ordeal of sensational appeals.

Quote:I would like to mount a compaign against supposed distance learning experts and forums that allow individuals to post negative information that embarasses, defames or insults people because of the university they attended.

you're wasting your time.
Sour grapes, sore loser...that's all the support you might get from mainstream media or court system.
Of course if big guys turn a blind eye to who their pet 'experts' are, because they are equally corrupt, it may be interesting to let the general public at large to know what lurks behind carefully polished internet personae and glossy interviews or magazine articles.
There, too, you can inform only those who have an interest in being informed.
Those who seem to gain 20kg of rock hard muscle by typing 'dr.Gollin' or
'our international degree-mill expert, author dr. John Bear' are lost causes anyways.
Gollin got a seat at CHEA; Bear sold his books, so what would they care of their chorus of expendable supporters?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
ham Wrote:
Quote:A degree issued by a "football playin'" RA school to a "student athlete" who never attended classes and had a "tutor" write his papers for him is just as intrinsically worthless as any online "life experience" degree.  

or third-worlders who are awarded degrees as 'ego boost' or because teachers are afraid of being called 'racist' and don't feel like going through the ordeal of sensational appeals.

Quote:I would like to mount a compaign against supposed distance learning experts and forums that allow individuals to post negative information that embarasses, defames or insults people because of the university they attended.

you're wasting your time.
Sour grapes, sore loser...that's all the support you might get from mainstream media or court system.
Of course if big guys turn a blind eye to who their pet 'experts' are, because they are equally corrupt, it may be interesting to let the general public at large to know what lurks behind carefully polished internet personae and glossy interviews or magazine articles.
There, too, you can inform only those who have an interest in being informed.
Those who seem to gain 20kg of rock hard muscle by typing 'dr.Gollin' or
'our international degree-mill expert, author dr. John Bear' are lost causes anyways.
Gollin got a seat at CHEA; Bear sold his books, so what would they care of their chorus of expendable supporters?

A perfect example of buying their degree through athletics is a young man who worked for me at a local hospital. He came with his BS and MS from Bowling Green and could not spell the word hospital. Come to find out he went there on a basketball 100% scholarship. They bought him a new car, did all of his school work for him and he, like George Dana Gollin, George D. Gollin, AKA George Gollin was an educated idiot.