Degreeinfo nonsense.
If you want to waste an hr of your life read this:

http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?t=28190

It is three pages and 70+ posts of pantie bunching.

The real funny post is this one on page 3:

http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread....190&page=3

Chip White Wrote:If the applicant is anything other than completely forthright, it's not someone I give any serious consideration to hiring, because if they are willing to be deceptive, whether actively or passively, then they are probably going to continue to exhibit other behaviors that are equally questionable when they are working for my company.

Who is he kidding ?  The requirement for working for his company is looking like a prepubescent boy or having big smelly feet.  Does anyone think Chip has hired anyone for their degree ?  Deception ? Did he really talk about deception in the industry he is in ?

If you also notice earlier in his post Chip is like stuck in the year 2000 or something.  Whenever he posts anything he talks about shit from like 10 years ago and never has anything to contribute that is current, kinda like Doogle and Mr. Bear now. Useless.
Oh my Gaad! It's the UMUC thread. Who gives a shit? Small frigging minds. Does everyone say what campus of a state university they attended all the time? Or maybe only when there is some reason to make a distinction?
Quote:The requirement for working for his company is looking like a prepubescent boy

you forgot a 'cavernous ass'...Big Grin
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
It is still going at 150+ posts.

Cheers,
UMUC is a campus of the University of Maryland. Do you know how I know? Because its called the University of Maryland. Someone in Maryland might give a damn but to the rest of the world, would anyone care? If the University of Maryland College Park is so damn good, why has nobody ever heard of it? If Chip is so damn concerned about quality of degrees, maybe he should get one.