Poll: Though they are all schmucks, which poster comes off as almost reasonable in this strange thread.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
John Bear, of course. In some strange way his comments make the most sense.
0%
0 0%
Vinny123 (as hard as it is to admit it)
75.00%
3 75.00%
Levicoff's advice is based on the realities of getting licensed in the U.S.
0%
0 0%
Abner is right for the first and only time I can recall.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vinny123 and Levicoff: The Battle Continues
... and there is no end in sight. Big Grin

DD's never-ending thread
And I bet they wonder why no-one visits their site anymore. Between the endless attacks and Gus's posting of large numbers of random links the place is a big YAAAAWWWN.
Quote:
by levicoff on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Since I occasionally rip others a new butt for not including disclosure statements, and since I mentioned Union here, I should note that I am a Union grad, but in a non-licensure field. I did, however, teach mental health law for several years before I made the never-regretted decision to chuck it away and become a trucker.

Woo-aah!
Another paragraph that could constitute the opening of a modernist novel.
Teacher...wow!
Several years...wow!
Law...wow...no less!
Mental Health...wowee!
Damn, do I envy all those characters larger than life that one finds online...
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
Quote:by Abner on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Several attempts to shut me down failed, and actually just made me stronger. Was it easy? No. Several would jump into the gang band mode, but I gave back what I got. Did they get rid of me? Nope. If anything, several diferent forums have offered to pay me for blogging (offers I have refused, just don't have the time).

Another mythomaniac.
Now while there are bazillions loons who run blogs to appease the "voices from within", this one is so damn good he was actually offered moolah for the job...and he even turned it down!
What's next...?
Don't tell me...the White House called while you were in the bathroom so you lost the deal?
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
I have said it before and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'll say it again, "If Abner, who generally flies under the radar, posted more frequently, I'm sure that he would have his own wing in the DL Truth Hall of Shame."

I know what you are wondering. "Abner doesn't post that often and I can't even remember what he posted. Are you sure that he's a jerkoff?" The answer is "Yes, Abner really is that big of a dick. He once posted that his role models in life were Jesus Christ (okay, no problem with that), Julio Cesar Chavez (a boxing legend from the 80s/90s) and Gregg DesElms (???)." 'Nuff said - the guy is a dick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it just me or is DD's Vinny123 ... Little Arminius 7 34,455 02-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Yancy Derringer
  Vinny123 being mocked at DD Little Arminius 12 52,517 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius