Is it just me or is DD's Vinny123 ...
A couple of quick points:

1. I'm guessing that Gus, who despite a bad habit of not meeting his personal financial obligations, is being a stickler for following rules in this instance. i.e. DL Truth shall not be mentioned or referenced at DegreeDiscussion.

2. Before Gus deleted Lev's post, along with Vinny and Nosborne's response, Vinny tried to discredit my comments by referring to the "anonymity of Little Arminius." I could accept that criticism from John Bear, George Gollin, Steve Levicoff, Rich Douglas, Bill Huffman, Ted Heiks, Steve Foerster, Jack (Tracey), ... and even that deadbeat Gus Sainz. I can't and won't accept it from someone who posts online simply as Vinny123. That identifies Vinny just about as much as "pugbelly" describes the poster who uses that screen ID. For all I know he could be the guy who made my large, 1/2 sausage pie to go last night.  

3. The statement is that a licensed social worker with an MSW or any other licensed counselor who later obtains a DETC PsyD, and discloses the fact that they have "earned" a PsyD to a patient, is representing to the patient that they are a "doctor." Vinny123 is being disingenuous by droning on about disclaimers, clinician ethics, etc. The point being that once someone receiving mental health treatment is told by the provider that s/he has a doctorate in psychology, they aren't listening to the disclaimers (what Vinny refers to as "Informed Consent") offered by Vinny or anyone else, ... they believe that they are seeing "a doctor."

4. Vinny123 is a single-minded individual fixated on the notion of obtaining a DETC PsyD while continuing to work as a counselor in the mental health field and somehow skirting the various states' psychological boards' regulations concerning such disclosures. He apparently couldn't give a rat's ass about the needs of the people seeking professional help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me or is DD's Vinny123 ... - by Little Arminius - 02-25-2010, 03:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vinny123 being mocked at DD Little Arminius 12 52,653 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius
  Vinny123 and Levicoff: The Battle Continues Little Arminius 4 24,147 04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius