Another John Bear Lie
(07-08-2010, 03:38 PM)Martin Eisenstadt Wrote:
dooglearse Wrote:There is no "international accreditation." At least, not legitimate and recognized anywhere.

So then you are agreeing with Respectable Gent, that Bear is a liar?

Nine months (long enough to get a PhD some places) and still no denial. I'll take that as a "yes."
(07-15-2010, 02:07 PM)RespectableGent Wrote: Bear can't sly (slime) himself out of this one. For many years in the public he has been saying that there is no such thing as international accreditation, yet in his book he calls it "proper," and recommends internationally accredited schools to his readers.

By virtue of the fact that Bear's rep suffered no permanent damage, it looks like he did get out of this. Face it, the guy is Teflon coated. I don't know how he does it but Bear could romp around a barnyard and come out of it smelling like roses. He has done it so many times before that it can't be the result of dumb luck alone.

Funny, it seems many foreign universities from third world countries get a free pass when it comes to marketing a diploma from some foreign degree holder. My point is this; I worked with a woman from Nigeria (?) or some other African nation, it's been some years anyways, and she had an under grad degree from some university their, and she even admitted that "the text book's were outdated", and the school was "no great shakes". Yet, when applying for a government position, these schools get a free pass, as if they are accredited, and their holders are viewed as having degrees every bit as solid as the best RA degrees and a notch up from legal, valid state approved degree holders. Why? People with "state approved degrees" seem to take a back seat to many of these foreign degree holders, and in no way shape or form can anyone convince me that some of the African nations that are constantly in turmoil, have better degrees than our own "state approved" DL degrees, considering our textbooks are more current and up-to-date. I'll never buy it and find it utterly bizarre that these foreign diplomas get a free pass when it comes to hiring, even for state and county positions. Please shed some light on this bizarre state of affairs guys.
(05-03-2012, 12:37 PM)bigfoot Wrote: Funny, it seems many foreign universities from third world countries get a free pass when it comes to marketing a diploma from some foreign degree holder. My point is this; I worked with a woman from Nigeria (?) or some other African nation, it's been some years anyways, and she had an under grad degree from some university their, and she even admitted that "the text book's were outdated", and the school was "no great shakes". Yet, when applying for a government position, these schools get a free pass, as if they are accredited, and their holders are viewed as having degrees every bit as solid as the best RA degrees and a notch up from legal, valid state approved degree holders. Why? People with "state approved degrees" seem to take a back seat to many of these foreign degree holders, and in no way shape or form can anyone convince me that some of the African nations that are constantly in turmoil, have better degrees than our own "state approved" DL degrees, considering our textbooks are more current and up-to-date. I'll never buy it and find it utterly bizarre that these foreign diplomas get a free pass when it comes to hiring, even for state and county positions. Please shed some light on this bizarre state of affairs guys.

It's Africa, sweetie...or Iran, Pakistan etc...it must be kosher, otherwise you're a racist idiot, entiendes? Diversity is good.
A.A Mole University
B.A London Institute of Applied Research
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
M.A International Institute for Advanced Studies
Ph.D London Institute of Applied Research
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
(05-03-2012, 04:35 PM)ham Wrote: It's Africa, sweetie...or Iran, Pakistan etc...it must be kosher, otherwise you're a racist idiot, entiendes? Diversity is good.

I think a good example of what you are saying is the Preston University controversy. Preston is the first "Private University in Pakistan."

A branch of this University exists in California and has become a target of the accreditation Nazis.

But interestingly enough, the Joseph Goebbels if the accreditaion mafia, Mr. Tall Magic attempted to paint the Pakistani school with the same brush but got his hands slapped....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Presto...,_Pakistan
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(05-03-2012, 05:41 PM)Virtual Bison Wrote: But interestingly enough, the Joseph Goebbels of the accreditaion mafia, Mr. Tall Magic attempted to paint the Pakistani school with the same brush but got his hands slapped....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Presto...,_Pakistan

"Plagerism"??????????? Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinRolleyes

Is Huffman a fan of the Plager brothers?

Huffman is an even bigger moron than I suspected. Not just an idiot, but an illiterate idiot. Which of course makes him a perfect match as a Wikipedo editor.
Knowing how the assholes like to erase their embarrassing history, Huffman's stupidity preserved for posterity:

Bill Huffman, aka TallMagic Wrote:Plagerism

Someone keeps trying to put sales stuff plagerized directly from the Preston an apparent advertisement web page.[1] Please stop doing that. It is a violation of copyright laws and it also violates wikipedia's wp:NPOV policy. Thank you, TallMagic (talk) 02:56, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
(05-04-2012, 02:22 AM)Martin Eisenstadt Wrote: Knowing how the assholes like to erase their embarrassing history, Huffman's stupidity preserved for posterity:

Bill Huffman, aka TallMagic Wrote:Plagerism

Someone keeps trying to put sales stuff plagerized directly from the Preston an apparent advertisement web page.[1] Please stop doing that. It is a violation of copyright laws and it also violates wikipedia's wp:NPOV policy. Thank you, TallMagic (talk) 02:56, 25 September 2009 (UTC)

Quote:Ammendments

With due respect, Preston University Pakistan current accreditation status and description seems to be incorrect. Kindly find below the reasons why the current article should be ammended

Hmm...
There was a period in which they taught English "as it sounds" ro improve (?!) literacy among you-know-whos...but the obseen resalts dissuaided dose in charge...Big GrinRolleyes
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore
(05-04-2012, 04:43 PM)ham Wrote:
Quote:Ammendments

With due respect, Preston University Pakistan current accreditation status and description seems to be incorrect. Kindly find below the reasons why the current article should be ammended

Just to be factually correct, the "Ammendments" thread appears to have been started by "Engineer online123" (who lists his name as "Kashif Shah" and his hometown as "Pakistan & Saudi Arabia") and not by the idiot Huffman.

I give "Kashif" a break because English obviously is not his native tongue. Huffman, on the other hand, is a certified stalking scumbag who deserves no breaks whatsoever.

Although in Huffman's case I would have to agree that it must be very difficult for him to type accurately when he has his head so far up his ass.

[Image: head-up-ass.jpg]
Quote:"Kashif Shah" and his hometown as "Pakistan & Saudi Arabia"

[Image: camel1.jpg]

Well, I really don't know...so much good company to chose from online...
A.A Mole University
B.Sc Millard Fillmore
Ph.D Millard Fillmore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Bear--CPU, Yes he Did!! jhc7 30 125,698 06-23-2015, 05:30 AM
Last Post: jhc7
  It's funny-By John Bear jamesc1 61 284,248 01-16-2015, 08:14 AM
Last Post: jhc7
  A Better Unaccredited School-By John Bear jamesc1 3 24,536 10-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Last Post: jamesc1
  The truth about John Bear and Degreeinfo Trevor Nigel 18 125,660 05-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Fort Bragger
  John Bear, a licensed minister of American Fellowship Church Bwana 5 43,102 02-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Armando Ramos
  What John Bear really said!! jamesc1 50 264,338 02-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: bigfoot
  John Bear actually recommended Kennedy-Western? Virtual Bison 57 308,959 03-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: ham
  Don't Quote John Bear !! Randall Flagg 11 64,372 02-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: ham
  John Bear finds DL connection ... Little Arminius 4 27,153 09-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Little Arminius
  dr.JOHN BEAR backing up questionable ICHM? ham 1 16,650 04-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Geoff Vankirk